or Connect

Posts by skolbut

The pack n play is great because if you go traveling or even on a visit somewhere the baby has it's own comfortable, familiar bed you can take with you!! We got the 60 dollar one which still comes with the bassinet. For both my kids we used it as a nap/changing station downstairs (main level) for the first 3-4 months and it was a lifesaver! My suggestion would be to have a bassinet in your room and pack n play in baby's room along with a toddler bed and crib mattress...
We go pantsless with onesies in the summer. I think up to about one and a half is OK.... when they're still in the baby/early toddler stage. Pretty much as long as the onesies will fit. The ones with ruffles or finished leg holes (coordinating trim, etc) I think are especially cute without pants!
Quote: Originally Posted by RunnerDuck I just ask if it's a drop off party or if they are planning for the parents to stay. I never even thought about it being an akward question to ask! Though I guess what I am really asking is "So is there food for the grown-ups?" which WOULD seem tacky to ask... "Planning on the parents staying" covers a lot of territory. If the b-day child's mom asks you to stay, and it's near mealtime, you could always...
Nutritionally you don't need to give your toddler juice.
We tried gdiapers as an alternative to disposables but hate them with the liners (which we do use on some occasions and never had a clog). It's waaaaay to expensive IMO. For us they work great if I stuff them with a prefold ahead of time, then dh puts them on as if they are an AIO, so it's really easy for him. For apt living this might be the best because if you had to hand wash or boil your prefolds and dry them to save $$ it would be really easy to do. You can...
I'm pretty new to cding, but here's my 2 cents: fitted with pull on cover (dh's fave), nothing to pull apart per se Gdiapers that you stuff ahead of time for him with a prefold so it acts as an AIO for DH but easy to wash and dry in parts. An AI2.
Ask your provider if, instead of the gtt, at your next lab work/blood draw they can test your AIC. It's a better indicator of diabetic risk anyway IMO. The gtt just about killed me for my first and I hated it, OB said I 'had' to do it, etc. (I had GD but well controlled, blood sugar issues in family so I knew I would be at risk anyway and already followed the diet) For my second and new OB I told him I'd just do the diet and monitor my sugar and assume I had it, he...
Quote: Originally Posted by Thystle Care to share a bit? I see soooo many posts about this. (spin off from another thread) 1.) How many people are eating? Right now 4 adults one toddler one baby on only rice so far... usually just 2 adults (staying with mom and grandma in between houses) 2.) Are you in a low/mid/high COL area? I would guess mid to low 3.) Do you recieve WIC to supplement it? yes, covers almost all our milk, eggs,...
Any chance your LO is cutting teeth?? It can make your kids seem like they were just abducted by aliens sometimes...
How about : some music CD's to dance/run/play to Imaginary play clothes Musical instruments small sand/water table a gardening set