or Connect

Posts by lollie2357

X- congratulations! good luck with those little ones. When i saw the US photo, I thought - wow, what beautiful twins!
crashing     Milk, I don't know much of anything about beta levels, but this site suggests that's close to the median: http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single   Are you going back to test again? (hugs)
Sorry, I'm crashing too.    I'm so glad he's connected you to a better doctor. I totally get the corner freak out thing.  Seems like a good time for skittles and vodka?  Sending you hugs and vibes and such.  We (your friends from various threads) are here for you.
  We don't buy many pre-made school supplies for our homeschooled preschooler.  We can make and teach just about anything with scissors, pencils, glue, and various papers.  These flowers were made by cutting up wrapping paper, tissue paper, construction paper and file folders we had around the house.  
  We try not to buy too much junk food because its expensive - but we still like an occasional treat!  Whenever I make yeast bread, I pinch of a bit of dough first and make "doughnuts." I used the Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day dough recipe, and Beard on Breads "dough gob" method for frying the dough. Easy peasy.  My loaf of bread is a little smaller, but my doughnuts were free.  :)
 k
edited for privacy
Nicole!  I've been trying to keep up with you, and I'm just so happy to see that your little one has finally arrived.  I know its been a long road, and I'm so very happy for you.  Sounds like a beautiful birth with your family all around!    
So happy for your lovely heartbeat, MAnna!
Hi, all.  I don't come to this forum often.  I'm one of those people who never knows when to go to the doctor, and I'm hoping you can help.     I have been having a persistent headache for over a week.  It's not super bad, just a regular tension headache that lasts all day.  But I don't usually get headaches ever.  I've been monitoring my caffeine (usually a cup of coffee in the morning and one in the afternoon), trying to wear my glasses consistently (I usually...