or Connect

Posts by SheBear

Hi, Justam09! Sorry, I haven't been an active member here for a couple years. Possibly my inbox is full and won't allow messages? I did get the email notification, though! And amazingly, I remembered my password to log in! ;-) Anyway, I'm sorry I can't help you more, but we moved away from FL 5 years ago and live in IN now. I don't know if Vicki (mentioned above) is still in Pensacola area or not...the other midwife I mentioned is no longer in the area. However, I've...
Oh man! I'd forgotten about this thread! I posted this little poem about a month ago, to announce our anticipation of #6: Six Six-pack cans of coke, (forget those Six pack abs) And for tons of Family Fun, You’ve always got Six Flags. Six are the colors That make the Rainbow’s hue Red, orange, yellow, green Blue and purple, too. Six-legged insects, Six gears on a car; Six degrees of separation can take you pretty far. The Six sides of a Rubik's cube Are lots of fun to...
“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!” (also, this is perfect timing--just started my first PPAF after 15 months (2 years if you count the pregnancy!) and I've been shopping for mama cloth! )
Cloth diapers. I used prefolds with my firstborn, and once he started solid foods, I didn't exactly love it, but was determined to continue to reap the financial, health, and environmental rewards. Then when my second child was a couple months old (and wearing the same diapers her older brother had used), a friend gave me 18 Motherease one-size diapers. She had received them from a friend who used them with her only child, then my friend used them with her two girls...
I have three boys (ages 9years, 5years, and 11months), all intact. . The only time in 9 years that we've ever had a foreskin issue was when my eldest boy--about 15 months at the time--used the potty and slammed the toilet seat down on his penis! Yeowch!! Of course he cried and screamed.....and it bled. Seemed like it bled a lot, but as with head injuries (lol, no pun intended!), the bleeding was superficial. The area is so rich with blood vessels that it shouldn't have...
Okay, JessicaS, I just tried to send you a PM, but I have no clue if it went through....if it went through at all, it probably went through a couple or more times!   I clicked "send PM" under your name, it popped up the text box on top of the main window, I typed the message and clicked "submit" and it started "working" but showed no indication that it was sent.  The text box remained on top of the main window, with no way to close it other than refreshing the whole...
  I'll send you a PM, but promise me you'll bump it to the BOTTOM of your to-do list!   I was hoping that there was just some box I'd forgotten to check, that I could fix it myself!   I hate to add more for you to do.....what with all those bon bons and iced beverages you mods are consuming at your leisure right now!   heeheehee  No seriously, I sure do appreciate y'all--I can't even listen to all 5 of my kids talking at once without wanting to pull my hair or strangle...
    Okay, I found the answer to my first question--posts per page cannot be increased.  Which is very annoying--it seems to me like that would be a simple thing to customize, but what do I know?    At least have the answer, so I can stop looking for the button to press, lol!   I've gone through the whole thread now, minus anything that might be posted while I'm composing this.  However, I can't seem to find an answer to my second question, what happened to my Senior...
I have a couple questions:   I confess I have not read through the whole thread, please forgive me!  But that's one of my questions--on vBulletin, one of the options was to set the page so that you could view up to 200 posts per page, and I loved that feature--I could scroll through a long thread without having to click through to each page!  PLEASE tell me that option still exists somewhere??    Second question:  I'm really missing my Senior Member tag, and I...
Hi Ladies! I'm in Fort Wayne, but we go up to Shipshewana every 3-4 weeks to get raw milk from an organic dairy....Maybe there's a chance one of these days that we could meet up? Harder to plan anything now that winter is descending, but maybe next spring? There's a nice park in Shipshe, and that train caboose--my kids love to play there! When the weather's nice, we like to take a picnic and sort of make a day of it.