or Connect

Posts by Norasmomma

Well tonight we had chicken fajitas, I have a ton of frozen pepper strips from this summer. I also found some pre-cooked chicken strips, so I decided it was a good thing to use up that stuff. I pulled a roast and some burger meat from the freezer. I'm gonna make The Pioneer Woman Cooks pot roast recipe, it is seriously the BEST pot roast ever, so amazingly good. My plans are: Mon: pot roast, salad with homemade ranch dressing Tue: Spaghetti in the crock pot, garlic...
For myself I suggested that BK may be her only option. The OP already stated has been a consideration 2 years ago, no it is not a great scenario, but it may be their only viable option. In our case it was the only thing we could do....it's been 10 years I have decent credit and it wasn't the end of the world. I know there are many who may disagree. For me a $300 vet bill would be not even be a consideration, that money would be staying in my family, sorry but a pet...
My DD is 4 and yes she likes princess stuff, but she also loves Toy Story(Buzz Lightyear for sure), trains, cars, dress up and numerous other things. Honestly my friend has a son who is way more over the top into princess stuff. DD just likes all kinds of different things. She really doesn't do baby dolls though, they just aren't her thing. My biggest thing is letting her be her, whatever that may be, right now she really enjoys being a mini chef, so I'm going...
Pizza party, bring toppings you do the dough-the older kids would enjoy it(my 4 year old loves making her own pizza). BBQ, Sunday brunch, lunch-we've done all these things. For us dinner is hard because our friend's with kids are super strict with naps and bedtime, us we just go with the flow. The day hang out is easier.
I'd go shopping for some new jeans, after buying them I'd go to a bakery and have coffee and a big piece of chocolate cake or something else indulgent. Then I'd get a mani-pedi. Then I'd take a long nap.
My DD is very much like this, and yes I admit there are times when I don't really like her, I love her, but she is high needs at times. I have a 13 month old son who is in many ways like your son. My son has always STTN, he will just do stuff on his own and yet there are times when he will not let us put him down. I think that you have to let go of some of your expectations, really extended bf-ing, wearing a baby, co-sleeping, don't make a certain type of kid. Is it...
Many people may not like my answer, but I would seriously think about BK, really it is designed for what you are talking about. Your debt has completely consumed your life. I know I've been there, and yes we did go BK and I am not ashamed by it at.all. The laws and rules are different now then they were 10 years ago when we did it. We were completely underwater with our debt, yes it was our fault, yes it was brought on by bad spending habits, but I was in school trying...
From a food safety POV I would probably be a bit weird about the cream cheese dip due to it possibly being held in the "danger zone" for too long, so it *may* be exposed to bacteria. So yes that could in fact be gross, and depending on what it is dangerous. The cookies, crackers, eh whatever.
I really don't think babies keep tab on who kisses them the most, they just want love. My Dh and I are affectionate people, we kiss each-other, make sure we get goodnight kisses, DD makes sure she gives me, DS and Daddy a kiss goodnight. I kiss DS all.the.time. he has cute baby cheeks and I just love how squishy sweet they are We are a huggy, loving family.
Well I spoke with my mom and it had nothing to do with me. Her being weird was because my toxic g-ma had a flippin fit about Christmas. We were trying to plan a day where we could have a family celebration and that works with step-dad's schedule. My g-ma threw a big hissy fit and told my mom that if Christmas wasn't celebrated on Christmas that she wasn't coming(good riddance). She then told my mom that she's had the most miserable Christmases since moving over here 6...