or Connect

Posts by Norasmomma

Quote: Originally Posted by HappyMommy2 I would keep trying. If the store takes a coupon, great! They are probably making more money off of you than if you didn't buy anything! I think it is ridiculous to act like using an expired coupon is a moral dilemma! come on, ladies. I don't think it's a moral dilemma-it's more of a YMMV thing. You may get away with it or you may not. Smaller stores you usually can do it, but bigger chain stores...
Quote: Originally Posted by treehugginmama I find wearing baby helps. It keeps people away. Me too-they don't want to get into your personal space.
Quote: Originally Posted by Belia I dunno.... I was really bitter when Jewel put up those signs. I mean, NO grocery stores around here do double coupons and their sales are pretty lame, so I read the threads from you mamas who get stuff for free all the time and am completely flummoxed. I'll probably continue using expired coupons until someone stops me. It's not often that I consciously do something I know is wrong.... hmmmm. I would...
Are you keeping up with your pain meds? Also having people help you will help you recovery more quickly, just daily tasks are very hard at first. Rolling over, getting out of bed, etc....If you can get as much help as possible. The pain medication really does help and it barely gets into you milk supply, it is a teeny portion. I also agree with walking, take it easy but try to get up and down. I walked within 12 hours of mine after a 30 hour labor, but I am pretty...
YK I love fall so much that I am having my second fall baby. Our weather has been gorgeous, blue-bird skies and the mountains are just so breathtaking. I am ready for it to cool down a bit at night though, DH insists on having a fan on now and it is chapping my lips every night. So annoying. It has been super nice-this is the nicest September that I can remember, and it is pretty much always a nice month. This year it's just a long continuation of summer, our...
Whoo-hoo Liam!!! I hope that you are healing well after your birth.
My local store accepts expired Q's but I don't usually use them and when I don't I just write it off as a tiny loss for myself. I've used them if it's like a day or 2, but a month-no I wouldn't do that. I have a stack of Qs to send to the military families. I should get it together and send it off. My friend works in a store office and that's part of her job is doing all the coupon stuff-I guess I should ask her how long the store actually has before the coupons are...
I'm really lucky as this isn't a problem for me. My current doc for the pregnancy is actually a ped, who also has trained to do OB, so she is already the baby's doc and will also be DD's. She was already great with my *weird* things, no hepB, no eye goop, waiting to do the PKU test until a week or so. She only said that she'd be concerned if we didn't want to do vitamin K, but I think that it is important. She is genuinely concerned about stuff. My last doc for...
Love the name-what a beauty. She has a ton of hair. Whoo-hoo another baby!!
It has been really hot here in WA-like record breaking hot. The other day it was like 90. It actually is kinda frustrating because we have chores that require it to be cooler to do. IDK, it's just so weird. I think we're going to the farmer's market today to get out of the house and make my last social appearance in town before the LO comes on Wed. That is if I can get my lazy butt off the couch and in the car. I haven't been sleeping that awesome.