or Connect

Posts by PaytonPlace

Just curious. I'm taking my prenatal daily vitamin, Vit D3, and Vit C. I'm thinking about adding in a B complex for some extra energy and some fish oil.
Ugh. I gained 45 pounds, had a 10 1/2 pound baby, and I was down 30 pounds by 2 weeks pp. I haven't budged since then. I've been wanting to start taking small walks on the treadmill to start getting some physical activity in but with my high maintenance baby, I am lucky to change out of my PJs or eat even a bowl of cereal. I am really hoping we get some type of predictability down soon so that I can start eating on a regular schedule and fit in some type of exercise. ...
I am so there too! I can totally relate to the person that said they almost regret having another baby. Our DD was the most mellow baby in the world. She was sleeping 8 hours at night when she was 3 weeks old. DS is 4 weeks old now and still eating every 2 - 3 hours round the clock. If he is awake and not eating, he is crying. Seriously, non-stop crying. And he has to be held, 24/7. I feel really sorry for my DD because she was so excited to have a little brother...
DS is 3 1/2 weeks old. BF has been a real challenge but it is now going well even though I find it to be so incredibly time consuming. I'm having such a difficult time trying to take care of him, myself & my 3yo DD. She is really craving attention because DS seems to be getting it all because I feel like all I do is feed him. So everyone keeps telling me that 6 weeks is the magic corner to turn. But, I'm curious, what exactly changes at that time that supposedly makes...
Truman will be 3 weeks old tomorrow. We seem to be adjusting more each day. I'm wondering if we forgot how exhausting a newborn is or if he really is more high maintenence than his sister was at his age. She was SUCH a mellow baby. He has incredible fussy periods, where it's not just fussing, it's full on crying and he is only soothed by being held and walking around. He does not go to sleep easily at night which makes the nights seem to last forever and then morning...
I cringe when I have the urge to use the restroom, I can't even imagine DTD right now. I had about 3 million stitches that took 45 minutes to complete so that could be why. I'm starting to think about what type of birth control I want to use. I don't really want to go on the pill but that's the only method (besides being sterile) that I feel "safe" with. I do not want to be pregnant again for at least a few years, if at all. Who knows. This baby is more high...
I bought Breastflow bottles for my little one. He has used it 3 times even though he's only 2 weeks old and he has had no problem going back to the breast.
Joining this thread now that I feel like I'm halfway back into "real life" and I can usually find the 5 minutes a day to get on the computer. I have the night sweats also! I don't remember this from my first. It's crazy. However, if it's helping weight loss then I'm willing to suffer. :smile I'm 13 days PP and have lost 28 of the 44 pounds I gained. It helps giving birth to a 10 1/2 pounder. LOL Breastfeeding is going pretty well for us. This is my first...
I went into labor at 41w4d and baby was born on 41w5d after 24 hours of regular labor. This was my second child. He was 10lbs 5oz. and 22 3/4 inches long. My first was a 10 pounder also.
Forgot to give his stats... 10lbs 5oz & 22 3/4in long. You can birth the babies your body grows!