or Connect

Posts by PaytonPlace

The whole down payment thing depends on the type of mortgage you are getting. The mortgage guy you talk to should be able to provide you with several different options that will fit your situation. For our rental, we had to have a one year lease signed for our rental that showed that mortgage payment was covered - which wasn't a problem because that's how we had the lease done before we were even looking at new homes. We are not landlords by choice, we had to move due...
I've been in school for the past 18 months and I go part time and have never had any problems getting federal Stafford loans. I'm not sure about the Pell Grant thing, I've never been able to qualify for one.
When I went to my chiro yesterday, she was asking me if the baby has engaged yet. I said I have no idea. LOL My DD never "dropped" ever, hence the c-section, so I don't know what the feeling is like having a baby that is engaged. This little guy was breech up until 36w3d and when he was flipped was when I started getting more uncomfortable. Since then, I pretty much have to go to the bathroom about every hour - hour 1/2. Getting out of bed is pretty painful when...
What are you wanting to know? We did this a year & a half ago.
I just wanted to say good luck in turning the baby! My little guy was persistently breech up until 36w3d when we did a version. Before that, I was doing pelvic tilts, inversions, crawling on hands & knees, long soaks in the jacuzzi tub, moxa, been seeing the Webster chiro my entire pregnancy and it was very tiring. The version took about 30 seconds and was not painful at all in my experience and he has stayed head down since.
My 3 1/2 year old DD is so excited & impatient for the baby to come. Every morning since Christmas, she says ughhhhh he is still in your belly! LOL
So far everything is going good. Baby was breech up until we did a version at 36w3d and baby has stayed head down since then. My GD is very well controlled and my numbers are staying really low so that is hardly even a concern at this time. My OB is so laid back and casual about VBACing, it's great - makes me realize why everyone in my local ICAN group go to him. I'm 38w3d today and I haven't had a vaginal exam yet so I have no idea "where" I'm at in that regards. I'm...
We don't do immediate visitors. I don't like the feeling of people waiting on me to give birth, that would make me feel very uncomfortable. With our 1st DD, we told them a month or so in advance of our plans that we didn't want anyone at the hospital until we were ready for visitors so we told them that we would call them when we were ready for visitors, which was like 2 or 3 hours after she was born. All of our family lives in this same city, so there was no issue of...
So is anyone else so annoyed by people asking about their due date or how many days/weeks left? I've had so many people over the past week ask me something like "so, are you still set for the 15th?". I am so tired of explaining that the EDD means practically nothing except that it is 280 days from the first day of my last period. Anymore, I just reply "well, the 15th is my due date" or a "yup" depending on my mood. I don't know why that annoys me so much but it does. ...
So exciting and anxiety inducing. LOL it really has hit me over the last couple days that I will be having a newborn within the next couple weeks!