or Connect

Posts by momoftwins41604

I was Blessed with the twins sleeping. They were up every 4 hours for feeding, but when they went to solid food, they began sleeping all night long...that was a 5 months. They were preemies, so my ped didn't want them to have cereal until they were older (5 months). I did learn that their infant car seats were my BEST friend!!! Besides the jumpy seat....not the one you hook on the wall or door frame, but the one that bounce like the swings (if that makes sense). I...
My pregnacy started out as triplets. My RE did give us the option of reduction and I was against it from the beginning. He stated that our bodies are not meant to carry more than 1. I thought that since it took me 7 yrs to get pg in the first place, that we would deal with what God gave us. At my 6 week u/s for viability, we showed 3 sacs (2 heartbeats could be seen), Baby C heartbeat could not been seen. We followed up at 7 weeks and all three had heartbeats, but...
Here is my $0.02 on PCOS and TTC. I have PCOS and never Ovulated on my own prior to using fertility drugs to conceive the twins. I have had several surgeries, and No Ovulating on my own. Did 10 rounds of Clomid, no O and no pg. Tried 1 round of Gonal F and IUI and got pg with triplets (lost Baby C between 10-12 weeks), have b/g twins as a result. When I went to my ob/gyn for my 6 week checkup, I asked about whether or not, she thought I could/would get PG w/o...
I'm currently on Wellbutrin XL (150 mg) for almost 3 months. I was on Prozac and our sex life was ZILCH...I haven't had a "normal" desire for sometime, and the Prozac made it worse. The Wellbutrin XL on the other hand has made me feel like a BUNNY RABBITT!!!! I'm 39 and hubby is so happy that I've gotten back to the wife he had when we were first dating!!! I had a few side effects starting the Wellbutrin, just getting used to it being in my system, but it takes 6-8...
You are not alone in this...I too have the same issues. My twins will be 4 in April, and I still have rage and strange emotional issues. I'm a very laid back gal and just normally let things go right over me and not worry, but anger is worse when it comes time for my period. But I do have it other times, it just seems worse the week before. I'm currently on Wellbutrin XL and have been on it for almost 3 months and it seems to help a bit. It could be pp related,...