or Connect

Posts by hope4light

Rcr so glad you got to hear that beautiful reassuring sound!
Aura they are beautiful! Congrats and I can't wait to hear all about it!!
Baby dance coming your way! Shesaid - im doing good, dh is out of town for a bit over 2 Weeks so things are crazy here. Otherwise things are good though!
guppy - congrats on the BBG!!   rcr - sorry you've been feeling so cruddy.   sila - I was nervous to stop cold turkey but did at 11 weeks and it was smooth sailing.  felt better in a cpl of days and everything.  The placenta has taken over at that point.   aura - holy crap!!!  I can't believe you're about to hold those beauties in your arms!  Can't wait to hear all about it!  The hand me downs are awesome.  My DD is dressed for many years to come thanks to my...
Tracy - I'm so sorry about your BFN.   Sourire - I'm holding out hope for you.  big hugs, I hope hope hope this little guy is your fighter and take home baby!!
SOURIRE -  CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!  I am SO freaking excited for you!  I've been waiting for this... not very patiently LOL.
Oh my I've missed tons.  I promise i keep up on my phone but don't have much time to post (i'm doing so now 1 handed while i pump at work lol)   rcr - I had too many days to count like this pregnancy as well.  don't beat youself up over it.  it got so much better as soon as ds was born.  sorry you're feeling so sick!   aura - glad things are slowing down!!!  I'm praying they stay snuggled in for a while longer!  good luck and keep us posted!!   blue - he is...
LILAC!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
BLUE!!!!!!!!!!  I am SO excited!  What a handsome name, I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
lilac - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!   sourire and Tracy - good luck!!