or Connect

Posts by hope4light

Quote: Originally Posted by bungalowmama So right now we're in a holding period I guess. I'm scared about getting the SA results. If they're good, and I am actually ovulating, what's the problem? If they're bad, then we'll have to pay for IUI or IVF or whatever out of pocket and that scares me. It's hard to not feel disappointed. I had this romantic idea of conceiving naturally and as a matter of course. But that's not in the cards I guess. I can say that...
DM630 - I am soooo sorry I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could say something to make it better, but at least you know you have a lot of shoulders to cry on. I'm pretty close on my meds with some of you, I have my hot date with Lupron tomorro (Friday), so hoping to start stims on the 26th, as they want me on the Lupron and BCP's for just about a week together before pulling the BCP's. Woo hoo! I'm happy to be getting started again, but I'm not...
Poetgirl ~ hang in there, just remember to be kind to yourself and try to forget the negative and not give it too much weight. We're here for you to get it off your chest and help you to hang on to the sanity while dealing with this. I think it is so easy to grasp onto something, be it negative or positive, that someone says who appears to really be in the know. Just remember, our RE's can't even tell us when we'll get pg and carry full term, so all we can do is try to...
crazyrunningmama - I'm the same way... my PMS symptoms start a week to a week and 1/2 ahead of time... which makes it really hard sometimes to figure out when she'll come!! So, I got the call yesterday from the office, and I got information that stressed dh and me out, although I think that I really knew it was going to happen this way. We were going to take a vaca to FL to see his Aunt and Uncle, and in fact we are supposed to be driving his Aunt back to FL. All this...
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyrunningmama I know what you mean, hello AF!! Not only do I want to get rolling with my bcp's and start this cycle, but I am soooooo freaking b#$%tchy. My poor dh. I can only think that here alone in my office, when I'm in the same room as him I think "you're stupid, you're in my way, can't you help with dd more???". PMS do you think??? Anything??!!! came with a vengeance for me today ~ I guess you get...
DM630 - how are you doing? : AF - come out come out wherever you are!!! So, I've been spotting since Saturday, and last night and today it was bright red on the TP only, and not every time I've gone to the bathroom. Seriously? I never thought I would want her to come so badly, but I just want to get round 3 going already! I'm trying to have patience. I'm trying to make sure that I'm going to go into this with the right attitude... power of positive thinking yk?!...
I have been lurking a bit lately, but now's probably a good time to update anyways! Just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head, so that I can get IVF Cycle 1 round 3 started! I think everything will probably be early July, as they are talking 2 - 3 weeks of BCP's, so we'll see. I started spotting yesterday.... since my first cycle I have tended to spot for a few days before she comes full force, I think it just must be all the drugs and doing them in short spans so...
Quote: Originally Posted by sunflwrmoonbeam I'm on cycle 18 of TTC, and we're now considering testing. Well, sorta, Here's a quick history. I've had at least 3 pregnancies, probably 5. All but 1 ended at 5 weeks, and the one went through to 7 weeks. All my BFPs are super faint, to the point that DH usually can't see them (he has less than stellar vision) though friends online can. I O regularly, have no history of endometriosis or irregular cycles or...
Quote: Originally Posted by crazyrunningmama I went to see a therapist who specializes in reproduction/fertility issues today. I would recommend it. dh and I just went to a counselor that specializes in IF yesterday as well! It went good, and I really think it is going to be a great thing. We discussed building the support network yesterday, and she gave me some good idea's on how to deal with our mothers, as they have not been good through...
DM630 - GL! You are in my thoughts and prayers!! :