or Connect

Posts by hope4light

Toothfairy my heart is breaking for you. I am so so sorry. You deserve your take home baby. Big hugs
Hi there! Whereabouts in the CLE area are you?
welcome and congrats suzIe!
I'm trying to post some pictures from my phone... This one,is shortly after birth. The next one is both the,kiddos from maybe a month ago.
Well, it all started Monday 1/7/13, when I went in for my 40 week check up.  I hadn't made any progress from my prior check up, so was hanging out at about 4 cm dilated.  I was exhausted.  She stripped my membranes again, but I went to work afterwords and had no inkling that labor might be coming on it's own.  At the appointment she wanted to schedule my induction, and I oddly gave in and let her.  I'm not even sure why, maybe just from being exhausted, maybe a little...
blue - I'd love the name when you have a chance!!!  I can't believe how far along you are already.  Where has the time gone?   aura - yeah for both being head down!  I can't believe you're so close to the 3rd tri already.  Wow.   Bucket - it really is exhausting isn't it?  LOL   Vegan - Uh oh, the itch is starting :-)   laura - sounds like you have things under control for the GD, so that's good!  I'm sorry for everything else you've been dealing with,...
I weaned my dd at 19 months to try for # and,struggled with the same eemotions over it. We had to do ivf though. I have,no advice but wanted to commiserate and,let you know your not alone. Our ivf did work and im currently nursing our month old son! Good luck!