or Connect

Posts by ladyelmo1

Congrats Evergreen and good luck breaking the news to DH. Anna, have a great trip! Hope the nausea stays away. Had a great meeting with the mw who delivered my last baby. She put me on b vitamin complex and I'm feeling much better than I have been. Not gonna conquer everest or anything but I did vacuum my rugs yesterday. And I'm not As dizzy as I have been. I have an apt with an ob practice on Friday to see what they are all about. I'm not sure where I'll end up...
Wow, what an amazing gift you are giving that couple! Welcome and congrats!
I had to give up coffee this weekend cause it was making me sick. One or two cups a day is fine, or so I was told. I would think pop would be worse than coffee because of the sugar.
Welcome and congrats!!! So glad you could join us!
Cmon bean, stick around!!!! Sending my very best thoughts your way.
I've been feeling twinges on my right side too! I thought it was round ligament. Hmmm. Interesting.
Fairylady I actually DID doze off at my desk the other day! Almost fell out of my chair. In fact it was the falling part that woke me! my boss sent me to the file room for a ten min cat nap after that - there's a desk and chair in there where I can rest my head. I'll probably be using that room pretty much every day for that - I can hardly keep my eyes open lately.
You absolutely HAVE to use the outhouse at the state park, even though you are pretty sure it hasn't been cleaned since Carter was in office. Ugh. It was nasty!
YAY for you both!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by puffnstuff I think it's too early for me to actually be craving stuff, but I have really wanted a hamburger lately. OMG I had to have a hamburger at lunch today! my last pg I couldn't stand the thought of ground beef at all. It's so strange.