or Connect

Posts by sunnysandiegan

I am so excited!!! My map is already working!!!!!!!   So many items on my map and so many situations are lining up. I am in awe! Just a few: "It is safe for me to express my feelings freely and openly." - I placed this in my Health & Me section and this morning I had a pretty amazing Mom Moment with my teen daughter. I was very angry over something she said to me and I authentically responded right then and there. It was awkward for me, but turned out sooo amazing, I...
Thank you both! (I am in love with this emoticon!) Ya wanna hear a secret ? I learned to be creative in my 20s. I asked the most creative friend I knew at the time to teach me when I visited her. And she did. Then, I kept seeking out more creativity slowly over the years. It always startles me when someone compliments my creativity or says I am talented. I have been including this type of thing on my map for years, so I guess it is time to absorb it and allow it...
I finished my Treasure Map and I am excited! :D It is a sun with each ray representing a bagua and the center is Health & Me represented with the chakras with my own creative touches. I drew images on each ray, but they did not photograph well. Everything has a shimmer to it, which felt perfect for this year! I have it hanging on my rebounder and I can see it while in bed (not really READ it, but it's visible). I use my rebounder 2-3 times a week and will have to move my...
I brainstormed just minutes after the Aries New Moon! I felt such excitement and 'swirly' energy! I haven't given it any thought, except to mark my calendar. Which is funny because I never actually put TM time in my calendar and I had it in my head it was Saturday. Even arranged for my child to have a sleepover Sat-Sun (vs Fri-Sat, which was offered without me asking). I am doing my TM with an online group and it was when I reminded them that I realized it was SUNDAY. LOL...
I'm in the brainstorming phase with oodles of ideas flowing all around me! So exciting and fun!!!!
We have multiple "savings":   Checking account = $500-$1000 minimum balance ~ used and replenished every calendar year ~ padding for those once a year or random expenses (such as auto insurance, homeowners insurance, registration, property taxes, etc) ~ I budget for all expenses for the year and average them across every month, so the money is there and waiting. The minimum balance is to account for timing. (It stays there year after year.) This started because...
Have you read the ingredients list on Toothy Tabs from Lush?   I didn't read the label before buying them and we are slowly using them up, but WOW! I won't be buying them again... :(
Thanks!
I think it is great to ask!   I learned about investing in a few ways and I doubt they will help you, but I'll share since there are lots of people who read these threads. First, I have a degree in finance (and marketing) and we covered investments in several classes. Mostly, though, I worked in banks and credit unions in my twenties and worked in securities for five years and talked to lots of people. Also, I took a few classes and studied for my series 6 and series...
We have been cleaning our house every weekend for a couple months now and it is in so much better shape!!! We have a charity pick-up on Thursday and have a big pile-up right inside the living room since the foyer is too small. Our kitchen table has too many herbs and concoctions, too. Otherwise, though, our house is clean and liveable (not showroom clean! LOL).   Due to the extreme heat lately, our front yard plants in pots are dead :( and the backyard resembles an...