or Connect

Posts by mamaof5boys

Quote: Originally Posted by bremen but where would the tetanus come from, and how would it get in? tetanus spores are found outside, usually around livestock. his desk chair wouldn't usually have that. there does not appear to be any skin puncture at all. how would the tetanus get into his body? that toe injury looks like it hurts, but there does not appear to be any way for it to transmit tetanus I'm confused about this. I thought tetanus...
We had the same issue with the twins at a very young age- but FWIW, many of our outlet covers are the slide across or twist the plug kind and they figured those out at the same time too. Many of my adult friends can't even figure them out and the twins will show them how to plug stuff in. I just really try to watch closely and taught them about outlet safety.
Within our school district an IEP allows the student to receive services, for example meeting with a psychologist or OT. With a 504 these staff members can consult with the teacher but don't treat the student. I have two children on 504 plans, most of the accommodations were already occurring before the 504 was put into place. We have amazing teachers so in our case it was more of a legal document in case we had issues, and for middle school, and high school. A 504...
Definitely the aloe vera! You can also use lavander essential oil (mixed in with the aloe, mixed with a carrier oil, or neat on the skin). Just make sure you use the highest quality EO that doesn't have synthetics in it. Young Living is an amazing company! Hope you feel better!
Thank you for your kind words! I haven't been posting on MDC- life is just too busy right now, but I sure miss talking to you gals!! The past 10 months have helped put things into perspective- makes the little things seem so trivial! I don't mean to make light of all of the stresses with LOs! I certainly know how difficult and exhausting it can be, but it makes me stop and reframe all the challenges.
Quote: Originally Posted by childsplay Oh no doubt you'll survive! Mine are turning 6 next month and things have drastically improved. (meaning I know longer want to run into the woods and hide, survivorman-style for about two years) Seriosly, by the time they were three, things were running pretty smooth. So that's something to look forward to? When mine were in their twos I had, in one weekend, permanent red ink marker scribbled all over my 2 week...
Hello! Couldn't help but get excited when I read this thread! I'm learning about all of this in a holistic program I'm studying. I love this meditation to balance chakras... The Ribbon Breath Meditation. Taking a class this week on mineral and crystal use.
Quote: Originally Posted by prone_to_wander Ladies can you please help me out. I am completely strung out about essentail oils right now. Can you talk me down/reassure me? Does anyone else use the following oils? I'm 25 weeks. And I'm in Thailand for a vacation. I got a massage on the beach yesterday and realized half way through the massage that the oil has fragrance, so I asked what it was...it was Jasmine. Which I'm not supposed to use.... at...
Not sure if this has already been posted, but just saw this on the news... http://www.mcneilproductrecall.com/p...de/prd_all.inc
Just wanted to offer up some hope.... That same thing happened to me 14 years ago! I got up in the middle of the night, had to go to the bathroom, test came back negative so I threw it away. When I went back to sleep I dreamed that I woke up and took the test out of the trash and it was positive. When I woke up I remembered the dream so I went to look at the test and it was positive! My son will be 14 soon!! Good luck! Hope you get another positive!! Keep us...