or Connect

Posts by jadielynn

Absolutely a wonderful story. That is the epitome of all the emotions felt at the hospital. and then some. I applaude you for your courage , endurance, and Am so grateful for you that you were able to deliver her yourself Enjoy that gift given you . Beautiful and Healthy!
Anyone read that Article form Ina May Gaskin in this months mothering mag? About Masking maternal mortality? Some great qoutes from: Masking Maternal Mortality by Ina May Gaskin in this months March/April mothering magazine. "Maternity- care systems in countries with low maternal death rates (the us is not among these) plan for the certainty that some percentage of healthy women will be in danger of a late postpartum hemorrhage, uterine or perineal infection,...
Here is my not so fun experience...My Son born on September of 06. I was working full time as a hairdresser. Dreading my strict bosses ( they never let me rest or sit without me feeling guilty) And jsut felling totally worn out, and stressed out 4 ten hour days. On my swollen feet all day. I lasted until 37 weeks, I was very healthy, and no concern until my water broke in the night. I was extatic. no more going to work, until the measely 6 weeks of maternity leave was...
What a beautiful story. You have inspired me as I am 37 weeks, and new at the Natural birth thing. I got all teared up... especially at the end. Quote: She worked to unwrap the cord from around Elsa’s neck and then I was handed my baby! Beautiful, pink, tiny little Elsa! She cried and looked right into my eyes! I couldn’t stop crying! I had done it! I had given birth, in the water, to my perfect little girl! One of the most joyful moments of my...