or Connect

Posts by iris0110

I agree with peekyboo. I would take the results to another dr. They may want more tests. And if it comes out that the Dr dropped the ball, and especially if your child suffered as a result (delayed interventions, further harm ect) I wouldn't hesitate to talk to a lawyer as well.
My ds1 did not have the screaming after his DTaP vaxes (which he is mostly up to date on, we didn't quit till after 18 months) but after his MMR at 18 months, it was awful. I can't describe the sounds. It didn't start right away, it was a few days later. He would just lay on the floor holding his head and make this horrible wailing sound. It would go on and on for hours some times. Sometimes it was horribly loud, sometimes quiter and more keening. I have never heard...
Quote: Originally Posted by mamarhu Does anyone still remember the link for big kid and adult size cloth diapers? I want something like heavy training pants with waterproofing for a seven year old - that must exist, don't you think? Maybe even of cool fabric? Check with the WAHM at snap-ez. SHe is super sweet and I am pretty sure she could help you. She does some really nice trainers as well as regular diapers. I loved her trainers with...
We considered a service dog. Then we found ourselves family to a service cat. That's what we call her anyway. She keeps Kearnan calm and loves him totally unconditionally. WE have no idea to this day where she came from, she just appeared at our doorstep. As soon as she met Kearnan she put her paws on his chest and gave him a kitty kiss and they have been best friends ever since. She's always there when he needs to be calmed, she just appears. Totally not what I...
I have a very close friend who was born at 25wks 23 yrs ago. He was very tiny, just 1.5lbs and very sick. As you can imagine it is miraculous that at that time he even survived. At 5wks he had to have heart surgery and his father requested the surgical nurse that he be circumcised during the heart surgery. She said it would be no problem and whisked him away. Now keep in mind he was probably 2.5lbs at the time and very very sick, going in for heart surgery (no idea...
Quote: Originally Posted by foreskin friendly Have our sons played together? LMAO... Joe and I just can't figure out what the fascination is!?!? Nipples and Foreskin! Hands always busy! Even puts himself to sleep this way....constantly! OMG My ds2 does the nipple thing. My dh does it too which is probably where he learned it. He hardly ever touches his penis, but if he is topless he is always rubbing on his nipples. Don't know what it...
I was gifted, so was my brother. We also both had mental health issues. I'm bipolar, my brother was clinically depressed and had drug problems. Kearnan is gifted and on the spectrum (PDD NOS).
Quote: Originally Posted by Ruthla Unbeleivable! Couldn't it be that one little boy played with himself more than the other just because he had a different personality? And since when is babies exploring their bodies anything but innocent? Probably. Though I could throw the opposite opinion in. Acutally dh did as a way to try and convince his friend not to circ their son. My oldest was circ'd, and he always has his hands on it. I mean...
Honestly....: Banning cigarettes would go further towards eradicating cervical cancer than this vaccine will. Considering the pressence of HPV is just one risk factor for cervical cancer, not the actual cause. And these are the DR's. :
I had chicken pox and whooping cough (it took three dr's to diagnose the WC cause you can't get it if your vaccinated you know : ). My midwife thinks I probably had rubella cause i am immune to it but not measels or mumps. I'm from the generation that was pretty widely vaxed for most childhood diseases, so I didn't get a chance to get alot of them. Now I really wish I had. So far my boys have yet to catch anything. Kearnan has been repeatedly exposed, but no...