or Connect

Posts by kat216

I have no advice, I just wanted to tell you that you're awesome for not giving up! Hang in there mama, I hope you find the advice and support you need!
Evie also doesn't like her legs bundled, so we just do the legs-out holds for older babies in both the Moby and ring sling, and she loves it.
I thought it was odd, too--until I had crippling constipation during my pregnancy. The Squatty Potty was the only thing that helped! I'm 5 weeks pp now and have had no hemmeroids AT ALL from the pregnancy or birth! So I say, don't knock it til you try it!
I've been walking mostly, but I'd like to start my C25K program again (just finished it before I had a bleed in the first tri, so I haven't run in a while, ugh). Is anyone doing/planning to do Bikram? I loved that when I lived in Michigan but haven't done it again since I moved--I'm afraid of dehydration hurting my supply.
3 weeks and no paci yet. I'm still trying to wean her off the nipple shields, so I think a paci nipple would only add to the confusion! Ideally we will avoid pacis all together, but we'll see.
Congrats! I hope you and baby are doing okay.
Reviving this thread now that babies are here. Evie is nursing like a champ, but had latch issues right away, so we are relying on nipple shields. I don't think she really needs them and have gotten her on without them a handful of times, but she usually gets really worked up and I fall back on the shields again. She's exceeding her diaper quota each day, and she *is* only a week old, so I'm trying not to stress too much, but I really want her off the shields! Should I...
Buko, we are labor and baby twins! Our little Evelyn was born March 2 at 11:29 pm, 6 lb 4 oz 19.5 in! Congrats and can't wait to hear the full story--ours coming, too! Hang in there still waiting mamas! I swear I really didn't think she was comin, and here she is.
Contractions kept waking me up all night, so I tossed and turned a lot... Guess they were doing something, though, because I got some bloody show this morning!
I get this sometimes, too! As far as I can tell it's just her joints popping, like when yo crack your knuckles. It sounds so weird though!   40w exactly tomorrow, and still feeling great! After my midwife reassured me last week that that doesn't mean I'll stay pregnant forever, I'm feeling much more zen.  Still patiently waiting (for the most part, haha). No crazy techniques called for yet, which is easy for me to say because I'm still very comfortable: EPO, RRL, walking,...