or Connect

Posts by my2elliots

I have a question about my toddler boy potty training in public... where do I post this question? Thanks.. xo
WOW! I see that there about 10 mamas here.. Don't we all want the same thing.. to meet like minded moms & have fun playdates with our kids? So, since it's been so hard for all of us to organize a playgroup.. I started one for us on meetup.com/CALMoms (Compassionate All Loving Moms) Please become a member so we can all keep in touch better! I am going to organize 2 playgroups a month.. the first one is on September 16th at 10am Please come out and meet other natural...
Nolansmom.. HI! CALMoms is a babywearing group!! We are a new group actually our first meeting/playdate is September 16th at 10am... at Rady park in Warrenton, VA. I love wearing my 9 month old son and sometimes my almost 3 year old! Lots of moms in our group wear backpacks and slings to our playdates and we love to talk about that and all things natural. We have just started this new group on meetup.com/CALMoms So, sign up and we can keep in touch there too. I hope...
Hi mamas!! Several months ago a bunch of us in Warrenton/Gainesville area were trying to get together for Playdates & for some reason we couldn't get it together. Well, I want to meet you guys and your lovely kids.. SO, I started a moms group on Meet up. This group is for moms of babies and Toddlers who are into natural parenting. We are going to have official meet ups/playgroups twice a month!!! Our first meet up is September 16th at 10am at RADY Park.. check out the...
Hi there! is anyone from Jacksonville into Cloth Diapering or wants to get started but is overwhelmed..? I took an amazing class on diapering 101 from this lady named Rosie (super nice) who has classes in her home on saturday mornings once a month.. I learned a lot..like how to get started and which diaper system would be best for my family.. and she gives a 5% discount at the end of class.. I think it's well worth it and wanted to pass on the info if anyone is interested....
Geez.. I got the dates mixed up and I need to check this more often. I want to get a standing date & Time for everyone to meet up! Do you all work during the week... I think that'll be easier to get together since most of us do family stuff on the weekends. Sundays are actually fine for me but can we meet more in the afternoon?
hi Ladies!! I am new to CD and a little confused on my next step. My 2.8 year old wears CD One size BG and HH and I LOVE them!! He has 13 ONE SIZE diapers and I plan to get more but for right now it's been working well.. My question is I have a 6 month old and I want to start him on CDs... What should I do.. just get more One size so they can both share or get pocket diapers or AIO's that fit him now? What is easiest?? He wouldn't fit the same size as older brother...
Oh Yeah.. CHOCOLATE MAMA I forgot to say I'd love to meet up and talk about Cloth Diapering! I just started my kids on it after a lot of dipaer rashes with my 2 yeara old and I LOVE IT!! It's soo easy and the diapers are so cute. Love to bounce Ideas off you..
: I am so excited to see other mommies lke me in the area!! This is so great!! Sorry.. I am just getting back from a Long Vacay in Sante fe.. So the weather is nice.. Let's all get together! How about we plan to meet next weekend.. How about everyone let me know if Sunday works for them.. later afternoon? We could go to RADY Park in Warrenton or if anyone knows a different really great park.. between PWCounty and HayMarket area that'll work too.. Just let me...
Any Natural mommies out there??