or Connect

Posts by ~Erica~

1.  I didn't. 2. I think I gained about 50 lbs, and my girls were 5lb3oz/5lb13oz at 35w3d.  I had (controlled by diet) gestational diabetes, not sure how much (if at all) that contributed to weights. 3.  It's so variable.  I had none.  I had a c-section at 35w3d due to pre-e.  I had only occasional bh contractions until then. 4.  I think I had one, used it once.  No, not worth it. 5.  Not a problem at all.  I never got the hang of tandem nursing, it was always easier to...
Don't knock the minivan, if you choose to get one later - I love. love. love. my minivan.  And my twins are my first and so far only kids.  I was, quite honestly, terrified of twins - it was not something I ever 'dreamed' about... but it's not (and wasn't, even in the infant days) as bad as I worried it would be-though I'm just hitting the 2s now, so we'll see how that goes! :) Things I love: Watching them interact - NOTHING can get them laughing as hard as each other. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mamaperk Biffer, this is your first (and second ... so I know you have nothing to compare it to but ... Do you feel MUCH larger than you would expect had you been pregnant with a singleton? I haven't posted here yet, but I'm due with twins December 19th. I feel HUGE. My last appointment at 27 weeks, I was measuring 37 cm. I'm starting to get the "any day now, huh?" questions. Also, regarding movement, I...