or Connect

Posts by atnightingale

I know it's frustrating.  I think I am about where you are.  My uterus just recently popped forward from retroverted, and I MAY have felt some flutters but I don't know.  I'm not really expecting it as I didn't feel DD until 18 weeks and I am almost 14 weeks now.  I know mine is moving too, but...  Hang in there you are not alone.  
I love this site too, except for 1 thing. As you noticed they do weeks after ovulation.  But if you scroll into the third trimester, you see full term at 40 weeks past ovulation, not 38 (though I know many of us don't consider 42 weeks as abnormal, I don't think that's what they are saying). So something gets funky somewhere and it is hard to tell where.
I am so very sorry.  You were in my thoughts during your waiting.  Please take care of yourself and good luck with the IVF.
Low chemical shower curtain covered by blanket? Not ideal, but much simpler.
Yes, the exhaustion eases up. It happened with my first and I am now feeling nearly human with my second.  Hang in there.
We have done this somewhat formally.  DH and I are both only children, so with the exception of his FORMER stepsisters (only one of whom we are in contact with and who has never met DD), our kids will have no possibility of natural aunts, uncles, or cousins.  There are, of course great aunts and uncles who have opted for various naming conventions, but only one of those families has met DD more than once and she ops for first name only.     However we feel strongly...
I'll be thinking of you too.  Good luck,and I hope you find some sleep.
Many above have described the process of a code above accurately.  I can tell you that terminology around "code status" can vary from state to state.  I did want to respond to your question about how sick someone has to be to make these decisions.  While it is sometimes true that a person in the hospital can be gravely ill and the medical team needs a decision now because the person is likely to "code" soon, more often the conversation is looking to the future.     I...
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I know how much you must love your little girl.  Please do whatever you need to to get through each day and find some extra support for yourself and your family.  Our prayers are with you.
Thank you both.  I KNOW I'm not the only one with stuff like this but it gets so frustrating.  And yes I started PT yesterday and faithfully suffered  through the exercises this morning.  I am trying out going back to work today (for 4 hours) and thank god my schedule doesn't look too bad, so we'll se how it goes.  I am just praying that I can get it to abate to a manageable level soon.