or Connect

Posts by doulawoman

Sounds so much like my dd who had silent. Reflux and we didn't know for a long time
I do thibk it's partly because he's a younges boy and so is dh and he was tested very badly by his step father. He also does that " he's fine" all the time even when he's clearly distressed/bumped his head etc. he also tells me he's done and has nothing left to give.In terms of helping at other times sometimes he does (mornings eyc.) but I often have to beg and can't sleep by that time because I'm frustrated and stressed. He is also working in the wine industry, has been...
R
Yes, I am walking the baby to sleep, and it takes me at least 1/2 hour to fall back to sleep.Even when dh takes ds I am awake through his turn because of the screaming. I dob't want medical advice he has a pediatrician, and we are working on the reflux as best we can. He never liked baby swings and at 8 months he could get intO dangerous positions he's very squirmy and strong. We do have his mattress raised. Even in the times when the reflux is much better he wakes for...
It's not that I can't do it, I can but honestly I might die or collapse or throw my son out the window. It's not every night but I'm SO exhausted I really need more sleep and I can't stay up the whole night, today I have a migraine and can barely function, it has been this way for a while and when I get stressed enough I start feeling like hurting myself. I need more help at night when ds has been up so often for so long. I often help dh on the rarer occasions my dd is up....
She didn't know about the first major rage (I hoped it was a one time thing in terms of the nighttime stuff and kids) he's never actually done anything to hurt anyone but there is the threat of it,'. Not that I haven't yelled and been a bulky but I don't have the same physical strength and threat mostly if I tell I'm frustrated and simply trying to get through when I've asked five times nicely but as I said I've been working really hard in that and last night I only raised...
Prompt replies before I have to discuss this with dh again would be very helpful
The background: we have moved eight times in just over a year, not on purpose things just ended up that way, this includes through my pregnancy and at 37 weeks. We are in debt and struggling to pay bills, I am dealing with some major physical issues from my almost 11 lb vbac baby and forceps delivery. I have ppd/ppa, and many PTSD symptoms from my daughter's c section 2.5 years ago. Dd was/is extremely high needs had reflux barely slept and had to be bounced ob a yoga ball...
Helloooo out there! Looking for other Like minded mamas after moving back to the valley with two kids from BC. I'm a vbacer, Weston price fan, soon to be part time student mom, cloth diapering not full time, Waldorf studying...
For some reason this didn't pop up on my homepage. I think I wrote this before my first dd now 2.5 and I have a ds 6.5 months. I would encourage you to pop over to the ppd forum because it sounds like your concerns fit better there... I have struggled with ppd and PTSD after nboth births.... Feel free to pm me