or Connect

Posts by LionessMom

well i didnt do a very good job of keeping up. page 3 already? lol.   my family is doing fine. the youngest will start walking soon. he is our last. i got my tubes tied. i am too disabled to keep having more. although i would have liked to.    tbh, i havent had much time for other stuff. i dont even fb much lately. the only time i get is when i am nursing lo.    i just found out recently, that one of my friends (of 17 years) has terminal lung cancer. he had...
no i would not.    just lately there have been several abductions in my area. just last week, 2 girls aged 12 and 14 i believe, were picked up walking home from school. they got into his truck. the 12 yr old got away and took his gun out of his truck. they still havent found the older girl and the guy committed suicide. that one was in the news. there have been other children reported missing eithin the last month. and a big case about a year ago of 2 girls who were...
Hey! I am going to try and read along again this month. How is everybody?
Thank you
I an on my phone. Not sure where this goes. My dh is trying to start his own business. He hasn't been able to find much work through other people. Wants to advertise himself. Odd jobs, carpentry, etc. I can't make flyers. I have office 2010 on my laptop but no code to activate it. Anybody wanna share?
i love the signing time dvds. my kids love them too. i get the songs stuck in my head. my older girls will watch them all day long if i let them. my 6 mo old will watch them too if he is close enough. but he doesnt watch very long. not one of his interests i guess. my kids end up only caring about a few signs. play, eat, the one we use for nursing, drink. sleep. and potty. when they get older they love learning all the others. i think they watched the zoo one 5 times...
        It would be easier to get my hubby snipped but that scares me more than me getting it done. i have read differing things on the side effects of the v, one is that it causes the men to eventually start seeing the unejaculated sperm as an invader and create an immune response but that risk is low. another is that it can lower or raise testosterone. if it raised it that would be fine. i think my husband suffers from low t but lowering it would be an issue. he already...
i like the all natural butt paste. awesome stuff.    my babies get a rash if i drink milk or eat too much sugar. it makes the poop acidic. try cutting out some foods. try simple things like no drinking milk products, dont eat a lot of sugar or citrus fruits, dont eat a lot of peanut butter, and stay away from broccoli and brussel sprouts. try that for a few weeks. if the rash clears up then you food what was causing it. you can then try one glass of milk or something...
yes, cuddle and nurse everybody! you can pump milk for the 3yr old. it might help her get better.
no signs of fertility returning. of course i am only 6 mo pp and mine has a history of waiting until 21 mo. strangely this time i have a bip of creamy instead of dry. my husband is nervous about it and has been practicing withdrawal all on his own. i guess 5 is enough kids for him. i am seriously considering just getting my tube tied. i only have one so it would be no big deal really. i like it better than any other things i have looked into. i would still hang around. i...