or Connect

Posts by stellercrys

I have no idea, I've never charted or anything, but I read up about changes in CM and I'd guess that I did, but I'm no expert, lol
Add me to the hopefuls list :)   I want another one, hubby was hesitant. I told him I wasn't going to get more BC pills this time (more jokingly) and he said okay. Since he said okay I followed through with it and told him he'd be the one that would have figure out a BC method now. And of course, he didn't, on more than one occasion, lol. So I guess that was his way of telling me that he was okay with another one now, lol. So not actively trying, but not preventing,...
My kindergartner (will be 6 in January) goes to bet between 8pm - 9pm and gets up at about 7:30am - 8am.  
I had a hospital birth with my first child (ds, 3yrs) and although it was rather uneventful, for our second child we decided we wanted to have a home birth. We didn't want the baby to be subjected to heel pricks, eye goop, shots, etc that weren't really necessary. Also, we live in a town that doesn't deliver babies at it's hospital, and so we'd have to drive 1hr to the next town to deliver there if we chose a hospital birth, which I didn't really want to do this time...
I have a birth pool that I'm borrowing from my midwife, so no worries about not being able to return it. But I did blow it up already, mostly so that it's ready and I don't have to blow it up last minute when this little one decides to arrive. I haven't done a test fill, and doubt I will. We won't be using a pump, so no need to test that. We're just going to use a hose to syphin the water out afterwards. I'd say at least blow it up so that you know that it will hold air...
I'm in BC, Canada and midwives are regulated here as well and are required to have a "second" with them. My midwife has 3 others that could come with her. Two of which I'm comfortable with (I've met with them all), so I'm hoping its one of those two that come with my MW