or Connect

Posts by clowds

Quote: Originally Posted by thewaggonerfamily We also need to get our Go bags packed. Please excuse my ignorance, what is "Go Bags"??? Just curious!!! Clowds
I usually mark both boxes (I am hispanic, DH white). Until the goverment catches on and makes a box for biracial or simply stops asking, I figure I would go for accuracy and mark both boxes...
Hi HoneySesame: I have three kids and all of them were eating solids by 3 months old! I know, I know that is supposed to be very bad, but they were all so hungry it was torture to delay it. We started with mashed veggies. We would steam potatoes or butternut squash and just mash that and give it to them. Then we started adding more vegetables to it. Carrots and spinach and steamed rice. Everything went into the blender or we would cut everything small enough for them to...
Hello Everyone!!! I am new to the forum, just discovered it yesterday and already spent all morning on it!! hahaha!! I have three kids, Victoria (14), Damian (6) and Gabriela (4). I recently quit my job and started taking care of my babies and look forward to getting to know my little town, being closer to my kids and living a more natural and simpler life.. I am so excited. I look forward to learning a lot and meeting new people!!! It's great to find a community...