or Connect

Posts by kalisage

Quote: Originally Posted by Mommyintraining2 What do you think? Has anyone ever done this before? What would I need to take into consideration out in the woods that would be different than at home? I think it can be absolutely beautiful. My dd (#3) was born in the middle of the woods in a log cabin on a campground. It was not planned for there, but ended up being a truly amazing birth. All of the people I wanted to be involved were there, and...
I wouldn't tell them. It doesn't seem like any good would come from it, either way. What they want is to see their great-grandchild and enjoy a nice visit, just leave it at that. HTH!
He can sign away rights (wrt the military), but the courts will not accept the no-child support as the courts believe (as do I) that it's the child's money and they should have the choice...
Yeppers. It's been 4 years since xdh & I split. It was a very amicable divorce, neither of us used a lawyer. We used mediation. And have since gotten even better. We can sit & chit-chat. He actually just helped me move a few weeks back. As well we do a lot of "family" things with the kids, and especially with my family. He just went to disney with my grandparents and the kids. I would have joined them all had I not been having a baby Don't get me wrong, it took A...
Quote: Originally Posted by dharmagrlpa Bio-dad did not want son and I did. I made the CHOICE to have Wyatt, so I am the one responsible for him. The money is theirs... when they themselves are old enough, they can ask a court themselves for past monies. And I do agree, there are some circumstances were just letting that all go really is the best. But in most cases, it takes two people to make a baby and just because one decides "nah, I can't do...
Quote: Originally Posted by 2xshy I don't know what to do. child support or not. Here's something I've had to think about; it's the child's money. Yes, in part to support the child but also for them. When the child is say 6, and wants a toy - they could use their own money. Child support is about the child, helping make life better for them.
nak It's official now. Ex signed over full custody. We signed the papers today. I hear I should be glad, but all I've done is hold back tears. The big kids just left with their dad, and now I'm just stuck with this sadness. I know rationally I don't want us to get back together, but this whole thing just effing sucks. I just want to wake up and not be angry. Not be sad. I don't even need happy, just at peace would be nice.
http://www.myspace.com/kalidagan
Quote: Originally Posted by gretae I know there isn't much you guys can say, I said a bit about this over on the red flag thread but I really need some support, would love to hear other folks take on his behavior. Heed the warnings. He's sending you a very clear message that he isn't interested in this pregnancy, so be prepared (mentally, financially, physically) for him to continue after the baby comes. He could surprise you, but be...
Quote: Originally Posted by lilyka and the worst part is that I really thought that for once in my life someone loved me and that I could trust someone. Oh mama, - I so can appreciate that sentiment. Thing is, there are plenty of people who will love you and that you can trust. And there will be again. Love yourself, trust in yourself and one day the rest will fall into place (or so I hope ) Quote: please tell me it will be...