or Connect

Posts by bojana

I have decided too get a general opinion on a matter that basically has me in a up roar and I belive is a form of abuse too me. But maybe I have it all wrong, maybe what I am thinking is all wrong and other women would have stayed and not complained, not seen it as abuse, and would want too keep staying in marriage. What would you do if you were in this situation? Some back ground first on your cirumstances. #1 you suffer with depression, (somtimes needing medication,...
I have read and appreciate all your reply's back too me. I am now trying too figure out all the Pro's too the Con's on whether I should leave or not. I know one thing forsure if I didn't have my daughter I wouldn't have even messaged you all in here looking for help I would have 100% left, lived in a box on the street,and beg for a piece of cracker. Instead of spending one more minute with him. But since I have a daughter that does love her daddy I didn't bolt I...
Hi, Ok as for what he is doing too me it's very long and drawn out and been happening over 4 years. I guess the biggest thing for me was when ever I tell him " i want too leave," he tells me 3 main things. #1 "fine leave but daughter stays with me, you'll never see her again." #2 "fine if you don't like it leave and go back too your hole/shelter." #3 "fine if you don't like it leave, you never wanted too be with me or our daughter in the first place." Those are what he...
Hello Everyone, I been looking threw this forum and all the different subjects and have found it has nothing really too do with the problem I am having except for the fact I do have a daughter. Since this is not really a place for me too get the advice I'm looking for I will sum it all up real quick and hopefully get some suggestions on where else online I can look for advice. I'm at at the crossroads with my husband "do I leave or do I stay." I'm leaning more too...
Hi again, First of all I never read the 1 2 3 magic book. I said I went too a seminar on it. The guy teaching the seminar was in no way disrespectful too kids. With the 1, 2, 3 magic you are respecting the child by giving them 2 chances too stop an out of control behavior. Disrespecting the child is too yell at them, shove them, threaten them, or worse hit them. All of that in my opionion is extremly disrespect full. In reguards too this method being conditional...
Hello Everyone, I been reading some of the posts in here and people are saying they want too stop yelling and stuff and repeating themselves over and over too try and get a "behavior stopped." I use too yell all the time, threaten too take privilages away, repeat repeat and get madder and madder. But I can honestly say that the last time I yelled at my daughter too try and get her "stop a certain behavior" was like 9 months ago. I found out about a seminar called...
Hello, I'm going too try and not make this very long but it will be hard. My daughter is having alot of problems when mommy has too go, eg mommy takes her kindergarten then has too leave. My daughter cries and cries for me, beggs and beggs mommy too stay, teacher has too basically drag her into the classoom. I ask her why she cries and doesn't want too go too kindergarten and all she tells me is " i will miss you, i'm scared." Then today she tells me "she hates...
Hello Everyone, I have returned back too this again. I'm a mother and have a 5 year old daughter. ( I am married also and my husband is her natural daddy.) My daughter is going threw some kind of Seperation Anxiety once again with me. I thought we got over it when she was in play school. But something happened last year in reguards too mommy almost getting taken away, she seen it. Now I not sure how too help her. I'm also not sure where in here I'm supposed too post...
just wanted too say thank you and i will try the suggestions.i will give them all a try and let my daughter "be in charge"and see how it goes.I'll give it a week then i'll post a message again and let you all know how she is doing. my daughter's height and weight are good but that's cause the mean mommy ogar makes her eat at least two bites each meal. but i will loose up and do what you all suggested then i'll get back and post a message next week
thank you for your suggestions, my daughter has been not wanting bottles,food ect basically since she was born but she did eat a bit at a time and the doctors told me not too worry since she was drinking,but since the past 6 months i'd say she's really not wanting too eat and fights not too eat and she's getting worse. no i don't breast feed her and haven't since she was a week old. now in reguards too does she really not eat.if i let her have it her way 100% then...