or Connect

Posts by ~Charlie's~Angel~

OK, so after going round and round between My husband and the friend that helped us sell the car, the DMV (who finally started TAKING calls at about noonish) and the parking violations office, I got it cleared up.  Some unhelpful tool at the parking office had me thinking i needed a notarized bill of sale  so they could get the info of the person I was "Claiming" to have sold the car too.  Nice huh?  I told him I had a receipt from the DMV that showed I destroyed the...
WEll once I got my head out of my ass from being so bent out of shape about this, it occurred to me to call my insurance guy who probably has a copy of that receipt from the DMV.  Since I had to fax it to him before he cancelled the insurance on the car.  So that is coming through as we speak, and I have a message left with the woman at the beauru office about how to get my name cleared in this mess.  Hopefully she calls back soon.  GAWD!
So I open my mail this morning, and I have a letter from the Beauru of Parking Violations in my down town city (I NEVER go into the city) Its addressed to me, but the car make is Nissan, and I dont recognize the plate number.  Im like, how on earth do I have a parking ticket for a car I have never owned?   Then it dawns on me.  Last summer, we bought a Nissan Maxima from my BFF, but there ended up being to many probs with it.  So my husband fixed it, dolled it, and...
I booked a trip to SA in october.  HOLY HELL Im so dang excited!  I will get to meet AFWIfe!!!!!  That is SUPER exciting.  lol  And i will be taking my boys with me.  Our first plane ride together.  Charlie will be 4 by then, Matthew ALMOST 3.  It would be awsome if the kid would be potty trained by then.  What a world of difference in immagining this trip (I have been hoping to make it happen since January) now that Charlie is going potty by himself.    I got to...
Hmmmm, where to start.  I actually find myself quite boring.  I was once told I lived a very vanilla life.  That little gem really ticked me off.  Probably because it was told to me by the person I have to stare at 7 hours a day (Co worker who sits in the cube accross from me, and there are no walls.  :-/)   I grew up as an only child until I was 14.5, when my mother gave birth to my sister who was conceived due to instant fertility when my mom went off the pill at...
I also like to think of the shows and the books as totally seperate.  It doesnt bug me that they dont follow the books with the show.  Because really, when has that ever NOT been disapointing somehow?  The best adaptation I can think of, and this will make me look like a fool, is The Twilight series.  I thought it AMAZING how close they came to the books without it being totally ridiculous.  Hope they can do the same with the Breaking Dawn movies.    Anyhoo, I LOVED...
Oh Katiecat, is there anything you and I DONT have in common?  Im mean for reals!!!  I tell you what.  I am on vaca at the end of the month.  One day that week, why dont we meet at niagara falls for lunch.  LOL      OK, so now that the show has been over for a few weeks, can we discuss it as a whole?  The final scene was the friggin shizzle.  I have loved Calisee from the get go (And was super excited when her brother got gold bonded) and I LOVE that she really is THE...
Ohhhhh, I think about doing a rain barrel ALL.THE.TIME.  I hear it makes your hair feel SOOO SOFT!!!!
Sorry, no thoughts.  Just wanted to tell you that you arent alone.  Not Vaxing is a choice I revisit constantly.  Sometimes I wish I didnt think so dang much. 
Said so much better then I ever could.  I am all "debated" out.  But thank you.