or Connect

Posts by ~Charlie's~Angel~

Quote: Originally Posted by nola79 I'm surprised they introduced Hunter so early. Anyone else? Since Im only on book 2, I havent gotten to his storyline yet. However, i cheated and read some of the plot summaries on wikipedia, so I knew he existed. Im not good with kids in dark situations, even fictional. Seeing him in the show last night, and hearing his little voice all scared made it really hard for me to watch those scenes. I hope he...
I was actually thinking this epi was a bit boring. Nothing new was learned, big shocker there. The whole "What is sookie" needs to stop dragging. Really, out with it already! Jason shooting Franklin was AWSOME. I chuckled. The whole final scene with Denis was just, ICK. I mean, holding the anchormans spine half of it, EWWWWW. But then when he lightened up and turned to say "and now for the weather". I snorted so loud I almost woke up my son. Its killing me to...
OK, almost done with book 1. I really only read it out of respect for the process (And I made that mistake with the Vampire chronicles. I had seen Interview with a Vampire so many times I thought reading it before the others would be a waster of time. Of course I was wrong and picked up right away that I was missing stuff when reading The Vampire Lestat) Its been a bit boring and just a recap of Season 1, if not less detail because its only from sookies perspective. ...
I was gonna ask if you'll be saving any and all voice mails and text messages PROVING his UAVness? Your a smart cookie though, I doubt it was even a question.
Just offer to drive them their yourself (only 25 minutes right?) so you dont have to take the seats out, and see what he says. If I remember, your kids are LITTLE, and this would all make me very uncomfortable.
Another vote for im cool with it. (apparently the minority around these parts ) Hes really only been gone for like 5 days at the most, and really, other then that we are ALWAYS TOGETHER. And though it feels like hes never home (working late or on the racecar) He really is. So when hes gone for a few days for work or a race, im cool with it. I can feed the boys fishsticks and blueberries for dinner, watch true blood over and over, read, have the bed to myself, LOTS...
mama My gut is telling me that if YOUR gut is getting the old red-flag signals, then I say LISTEN. You can always admit to being a worry wart later. Personally, I would rather be a worry wart who's children werent missing along with her ex. There is a mama on these very boards whose son disappeared with her ex 6 months or so ago. I havent been able to read her whole story because it makes my heart break to much. It happens way more often them some people realize. ...
Tell me about it. I keep trying not to wish my life away. Have the books to hold me over in between seems to be helping.
TIN, I just took the biggest virtual sign of relief you can immagine. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH And to what seems like your epiphany and light bulb moment. You go girl! You are awsome and its their loss to not have you and your boy in their lives. Let them drown in their shallow puddle of booze and self loathing. Better you dont have to deal with it. And your son neither.
So Im about 3/4 of the way through book 1 (I thought I was further the other night, but I must have been wrong) and its dawned on me: Where the heck is Tara? I thought in some of the wikipedia plot summaries I had read, Tara is in the books. What am I missing? Book Bill seems different. So far anyway, but he seems much more confident and a bit smug. And some of the languegue he uses with sookie doesnt seem like show Bill at all. Its kinda confusing, at least for...