or Connect

Posts by Missa

I was all excited to post about my German Shorthair since you mentioned them earlier in the thread but now you've made you're decision already, lol. I like Corgis too though, they are sweat. Well, since you haven't adopted your new doggy yet I guess I'll still tell you about mine. She is really great with my kiddos (I have three, 8 and under), but she has knocked them over a few times by accident. She's playful but very protective. She aims to please my husband and I...
A spiral staircase would take up less room than a traditional staircase.
I also use rose hip seed oil. In the shower I cleanse with castille soap, then I gently pat my face dry and use a spray bottle to spritz on rose hydrosol to tone. Then I apply the rose hip seed oil (full strength, no other oils added) to my face. I use my ring finger so I don't tug my skin. This all happens within a minute or two of getting out of the shower. That way the oil helps lock in the moisture my face has already absorbed. I really noticed results after the...
Quote: Originally Posted by TatianaTiger That quote was from me. The workshop was really stressful. It was a marriage improvement workshop and my relationship with dh is really rocky right now, so it was a hard 2 days. I did pretty well, but they had cookies and pastries on a buffet table and I ate 3 cookies during the weekend cause I was so stressed. I would have rather not had any, but I ate pretty healthy the rest of the weekend so I'm ok with it. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Kontessa Heard back, they say they do this all the time, they charge twice to make sure money is in the account and one should drop off in a few days and if it does not to call them. Not happy about this, I used our education account that normally after our big spending has little in it and then we add more every month to cover monthly items. What if the account was low and I ended up with fees for their second charge?...
:
Thanks for the ideas. I think I'll skip putting it in a smoothie. I'll put it in soup to start and maybe do some experimenting with it in other dishes. Thanks!
Does anyone here take this? I bought some from Mountain Rose Herbs and I'm not sure how much to take and how to take it. I was thinking of putting it in my kefir smoothie but I don't know how that would taste. Or maybe I would sprinkle it on my food? idk. Also I have the powder and not the flakes so how much does one take per day? I read that you're only supposed to take it daily for a few weeks and then stop. Why is that and how soon do you start to take it again?...
Mine has held up really well. It's 3 years old. We bought it in Texas and it moved with us to the Midwest and then back to Texas and so far no troubles. Mine is the CX 938. My husband bought it for me so I have no clue how much it was but it definately isn't top of the line. I've seen much nicer but I really can't imagine upgrading unless mine dies on me. I used it 2-4 times a week for the first 2 years but now I use it 5-6 days a week for 30-45 min workouts.
My scale hasn't budged yet this month. I did go to the doctor last week to have my thyroid tested (again). I found this doctor on the Armour website and I'm so glad I did. He is very thorough and ran all the tests I wanted him to plus some more. I'll know more in a few weeks what's up but in the mean time I'm still sticking to my plan. I do feel alot stronger with all the working out so I'm trying to focus on that. Also today I went to Macy's and tried on dresses for...