or Connect

Posts by biffer

With my last pregnancy the twin that broke his water was breech but feet first so they didn't let me labor due to possible chord between the legs. I had a growth scan last week (28w 3d and he measured 31w 5d omg big boy!) he was sitting on my cervix to the point where they couldn't see the length witch sucks because I've been having about 4 braxton hicks a hour for the last few weeks. Both the tech and my OB aren't concerned about his orientation yet or even ruling out a...
Oh man, I am having a ton of braxton hicks too and am kinda concerned that they are going to try to put me on bed rest or something. I have probably anywhere from 1-4 a hour it seems and I'm not concerned but I know my Dr is a little conservative and according to their rules you are only allowed 4 a hour max before you get put on rest and get monitored weekly. Really don't want to have to do that again =( and i thought I'd have an easy singleton pregnancy this time...
Sorry so long but here it is:   I had a scion Xb then had the twins and threw the snap n go in the back of that. When they grew out of their snap n go I had to trade cars with my husband because the twin stroller wouldn't fit in the back of the Xb. The twin stroller took up almost all of the back oh my husband's outback and it got hard to find a place to put all the diapers and food when going shopping with the boys stroller in there. When they were a little over a...
Hi, Welcome to the club.
Welcome!
I started feeling litte rolls and flutters at 16 weeks and much more definite kicks around 18 weeks. Around 20 weeks I went just over 48 hours with no movement and was started to get stressed out because this is one active baby I was feeling at least 5 min of activity every hour or so. Right when I was about to call to make an appointment he started going crazy again. He has been really active ever since but man was that scary. Edited to add that I have an anterior...
I have a sleepy/boba wrap that I LOVE and then ergo when he gets older. I was so sad that I never found a good wat to carry both of my twins at once but did trade off between the two of them a lot. 
I'm so sorry. I hope that they can figure out what is going on and have an easy fix. 
Yep, my boobs have been doing stuff since before my first pregnancy tho so I'm just one of those weirdos
Well now that we know it's another boy I don't feel pressure to do much other than some crafty stuff like a few blankets or something like that. Back a few months ago my DH organized the garage and I had him set all the baby stuff to the side in a easy to access area. I also already traded in the boys' old car seats at the babies r us trade in event and got a infant car seat, single stroller and a toddler car seat so we are basically all prepared. All that is left is...