or Connect

Posts by ElisMomma

So I have an almost-6-month-old. Not currently working, staying with parents. I'm going to need to get a job eventually but I really don't want to put my baby in day care. I would love to work from home. Or, if that's not possible, work somewhere that has a daycare in the office so that I can still BF. It's important to me. I live North of Seattle, Snohomish County. Anyone have any suggestions? I want to get this figured out because now I'm just dreading him getting any...
I'll be praying for you.: But also, my court date is Apr 25. If it's not too personal, let me know how it goes because I am TERRIFIED.
Anyone know about WA?
We've side nursed since the minute DS was born. But he's never really had a spit-up problem. Only after playing w/ Gma... It really is the easiest with CS.
Thanks so much for you information. I've decided against them. I clearly didn't look into them enough myself. I was just so hopeful that they were the perfect solution. So, I live in North Snohomish County, Washington State. What are the BEST cloth diapers, in your opinion, and where can I buy them?
Storchenwiege: Ulli vs. Anna Would it be terrible to carry my boy in the Ulli? Is it just too feminine? It suits me so perfectly but I could live with the Anna.
I am looking to switch to cloth diapers or another environmentally friendly alternative to disposables. I live in a rural area and there are no diaper services that cater to my area. Washing them at home is not really an option because we have a well and I do not want to eat up our water supply. Has anyone used gDiapers? Opinions? BTW- I am new in here and very excited about it!