or Connect

Posts by VeeNice21

My poor DD has had the worst yeast rash since I switched to cloth diapers!! I use BumGenius 3.0 and I've stripped them, let them sit out in the sun, used grapefruit seed extract, bleach ect.. I've used everything to try and kill the yeast but nothing works that darn rash just keeps coming back. I feel so bad for my poor baby, cloth diapers were suppose to help me finacially and I felt great about the switch but I'm starting to regret it now. My daughter spends more...
My daughter has very strong smelling urine! All I smell is amonia. I use bumgenius 3.0 and yesterday while i was tossing the inserts in my washing machine my eyes began to burn and my throat itched. Then I got dizzy!! The rest of the day I felt lightheaded and my throat still feels funny. Has this ever happened to anyone? Is this dangerous? I store her diapers in a wetbag and the smell when i open it is toxic! HELP
My daughter has a yeast infection, she uses Bumgenius 3.0 cloth diapers and I need to know how to kill the yeast. It seems like u can't use anything other than gentle detergent on these diapers, I'm so confused! HELP!:
My DD has had a phlemy cough the past few days and I want a natural way to help her. My pediatrician gave me an inhaler that causes hyperactivity and that is just crazy, she is only 13months old!!! I don't plan on giving her those yucky MEDS but I need to give her something. Please give me some Ideas
Thanks to all the wonderful mamas out there who gave me such great advice. I am not even bothering with cow's milk right now!!! Not only that I moved my DD from her crib back to our bed to let her nurse at night My DH and I both agreed to switch Ped, I am going in to the check up they recomemded for her with the WHO growth chart and telling that doctor a thing or two.
I almost got into it with the receptionist when we told her we wanted to switch Ped. I even tried to explain that there is a chart out there FOR BF babies and she looked at me like I was stupid and told me "no mam we dont have a Specifically formula or bf chart, we just have growth charts" Then she gave me a speech on how the right thing to do would be to bring my DD back in for a check up in a month like her Ped asked. It drives me crazy that they are making it seem like...
I almost got into it with the receptionist when we told her we wanted to switch Ped. I even tried to explain that there is a chart out there FOR BF babies and she looked at me like I was stupid and told me "no mam we dont have a Specifically formula or bf chart, we just have growth charts" Then she gave me a speech on how the right thing to do would be to bring my DD back in for a check up in a month like her Ped asked. It drives me crazy that they are making it seem like...
I have a 1yr old DD who is still BF and when I took her in for her appt my Ped told me she was a bit under weight she was 18.6 lbs but was in 75th percentile for height. Developmentaly she is on track but my Ped made me feel like such a bad mom and told me to get her to drink whole milk ASAP cause that might be what she is lacking. I got home and sat my daughter down and insisted she ate as much food as she could, gave her a sippy cup with milk and tried not to nurse...
I am so happy to have found this Forum! I felt so alone in a sea full of mamas who think they know more cause they are older! I bf my DD, use CD and wear my babe! I know plenty of older moms who are doing crazy things like feeding their kids french fries and letting them guzzle soft drinks. I had my DD at 19 and eveyone thought I'd be just some dumb young girl trying to party it up instead of being a good mommy, boy did I prove them wrong! I put my own mother to shame with...