or Connect

Posts by IsaFrench

you can downlowd a free "magazine" here http://www.dietandhealthtoday.com/2014/04/diet-health-today-apr14/
apparently http://www.theharcombedietclub.com/forum/showthread.php?20197-Almond-milk-ok-in-phase-1 almond milk has both carbs and sugar in it ... so that would be considered "mixing" (rule 2 of phase 2) ... and then sugar is a no-no ....   but then ... for people who cannot to with red wine, one or two glasses are allowed per week in phase 2 ... so, if that is you only variant from the food list/rules .... you could try & with a bit of luck, and not much in quantity it...
this morning, 131 lb 39
one coffe cup a day allowed after the 5 first days if you cannot do without (or two max, early in the day) if possible no sweentener at all (if you must, rather together with a carb meal then)   no specific order for fat or carb meals, as you prefer, just 4 to 5 hours time between types of meals (= if you need a snack in between, try to stick to the "type"of meals each "side")   the only restriction regarding carbs is in the first 5 days with the limited quantity (50...
Harcombe eating plan first 5 days (only) eat unlimited quantity (enough at each 3 meals so that you are not hungry in between) of protein + vegetables (not potatoes nor mushrooms but tomatoe and olives, yes ....) + olive oil + butter + natural live yogurt (with no lactose in the ingredients list, just milk and ferments) plus either 50 grams of brown rice or oats or quinoa per day the food you are allowed to eat must be in its most natural form (most transformed...
great pictures !! isn't it neat to see creations worn by an actual baby ?????
i would say much bigger needles for knitting =helps to see "what's happening" (am not a "natural" with knitting, couldn't work it out for years, my brain had to mature to about 35 years of age until i could wrap my mind to what was happening when knitting .....)
yes i did try back in August ... but then i had emergency surgery on one eye and also coping with various emotional issues ... so i stopped, then switched to the Harcombe way of eating (books by a British Nutritionist who had food issues before studying to become a dietician) which worked better for me for a while now am back on to 5:2 which has been hugely popular in the UK for the last two years (a BBC program was first broadcast during the London olympic presented...
last baby blanket has been dispatched and received by the expectant mom have finished another washcloth in "spring colors" presently working on a larger knitted blanket (should be about 40 inches long and about 24 inches wide) for the same baby ... knitting is so much slower for me, so i keep in my purse some more crocheted washcloths in progress for odd moments waiting for a bus or in a waiting room ...  
132.49 lb (more birthday cake on Sunday = didn't help much, in spite of eating 5:2 style of Friday and Saturday ....)