or Connect

Posts by IsaFrench

my daughter has those, we had to ask a friend to buy and ship them to us since Walmart doesn't ship abroad. hers (baught in the US 4 years ago) were falling to pieces and locally we could only find one brand which cost 3 times the price of a pack of 3 ... for one item ! + we had to go to a bigger town 30 km away to find the only shop selling them .... = easier to send money to our friend and have some shipped to her place which she sent on to us !!!!
also drink a lot and do more exercice (I couldn't go to my regular dance classes for nearly a month & saw a difference, ... and then saw a difference again shortly after my first class ...)
was at 75/2012   am now at 98/2012   upset that it's not all done yet (spent about 10 hours so far, am SO slow at it .... ) but at least am tackling it .... and knowing that I have all year to complete the goal .... makes me less upset that the flat doesn't look good yet !   anyway, am glad that I've started doing it instead of reading/talking about it ... off to vaccum quickly before children are back from school .....
well, have started decluttering, it takes me AGES, but at least I'm making progress ... as for my other goal, I'm finishing a lot of "holiday food" these days, so am not going to loose much weight this week .... hoping to get started on that once I sleep better ....
my favorite recipe in case of constipation is green soup - half green beans (cheapest and easiest to buy frozen) - half spinach (frozen too !) optional : fresh coriander leaves or basil (or a dash of .. frozen coriander leaves or basil !)   cook for 25 minutes, liquidize with a hand held blender, serve a bowl with either a tablespoon of cream or a tablespoon of coconut oil   also, when in season, I like a mixed salad based on fresh spinach leaves, which I...
I have two sisters, I'm the youngest. One of them I get along very well & wish  we were not living 1000km away or so. The other sister ...feels a bit lonely because it's obvious that she has such a different mindset from us two, she also made different life choices from us and her outlook on life is so different that it sometimes feels like we talk a different dialect of the same language when we try to communicate ...   wish I could feel close to my sisters in law...
taking out the trash ... one of the few things that I've managed to delegate do DH (am a SAHM, so he's not easily convinced that his "to do list" should be much longer ..... have been working on "emptying the bathroom trashcan every week-end" item ... for the last two years ....one step at a time ...)
+ 6 items this morning   (I write "what it is" on a page of lined paper which is in a folder, cannot have the computer open when decluttering, am too easily side tracked otherwise, don't want to write it all over again, + some of it is half in french anyway ....)   am getting the hang of it, wish I had done it last year basically !!!!   75/2012
after posting this ... seeing in writing that I was inconsistant with sweeping the kitchen ... I did sweep it this morning !
no, i wasn't trying to be sarcastic   these two "to do" are on my own daily list   am really bad at dusting, don't make beds regularly and am rather unconsistant with sweeping the kitchen after meals, all of which I would really like to become better about .. but a quick daily clean of the sink + toilet = gives me a sense of part of the house-duties done, an easy "feel good" sense, "at least I've done these two" ...