or Connect

Posts by IsaFrench

last baby blanket has been dispatched and received by the expectant mom have finished another washcloth in "spring colors" presently working on a larger knitted blanket (should be about 40 inches long and about 24 inches wide) for the same baby ... knitting is so much slower for me, so i keep in my purse some more crocheted washcloths in progress for odd moments waiting for a bus or in a waiting room ...  
132.49 lb (more birthday cake on Sunday = didn't help much, in spite of eating 5:2 style of Friday and Saturday ....)
i don't know about taking it with ACV i did loose a bit of weight with coconut oil ... but only on the weeks when i could totally eliminate straches from my diet (i had mounts of vegetables, litterally, on my plate, with one to two large soup spoon full of coconut oil on them, together with some protein, = totally not hungry) .... but then if find it hard to stick to a no starch diet ..... so that's not been a durable plan for me for loosing weight ... am now doing a...
was making bad food choices .... so started again on the 5:2 diet yesterday Friday ...   have a medical appointment on Monday (so hoping to at least loose water weight by then ....hoping to get below 130 lb if possible)   + might get to take part in a photo shoot for my Tribal dance class tomorrow .... (will probably end up in a group photo so quite on a small scale on the posters ... yet that muffin top bothers me .....)   off to roller blading class, have had to...
i wanted to ... and then just as i was nearing the end of my pregnancy with my first child, a law was passed in my country forcing formula makers to have writen on each tin of powdered milk that breastmilk was best for the first 4 months ...that convinced me that i should try and try not give up too soon in case of difficulties
133.6 lb Thank you springshowers for the idea to use Psyllium (i had some in a cupboard which i had totally forgotten) that in a drink + freshly ground flax seed in a yogurt daily .... this is helping with my gut issues, partly stress related !)
... well, this is how i select friends whom i invite for lunch or dinner .... those who are more interested into discussing and eating with me .... than in commenting on the thickness of the dust layer around (yes, i had two family members who did that .... i don't see them much nowadays ... LOL)
hello clutterwarior ... i haven't yet reached your wisdom on books .... have just sent a private message to a local expat so that i can meet up with her this afternoon before the church service she attends & she's giving books for free & i've asked if i could have one on various craft projects .... (and i'm very bad at dusting too !!!)
hello again, just to report that DH reached BMI of 25 by now am just over 25 now, am having slower progress being not so dedicated as DH (too many forays in "phase 3" !!!!) ... and now aiming at a BMI of 23 in fact have just donated a good half of my spring/summer clothing out of deep storage = all the suff of the most recent years (had kept quite a few items from 10- 12 years ago so, whilst not new from the shops items, it's been so many years since i could wear those...
trying very hard not to throw in the towel too & it's HARD not to feel "the day is ruined anyway, so i could eat this and that and this ..." ... DD1 turns 15 today so we had cheesecake and sweets for breakfast .....