or Connect

Posts by Zanymom

Quote: Originally Posted by ebony Once again, Bill's mom Lois steals the show. She announced, "I had her committed" as if she said, "I picked up some groceries." That woman cracks me up!!! YES!! That was a great scene, totally funny!! I forgot about that one. Rhonda has some serious issues. She is like a little kid. I wonder what they are going to do with her character.
I don't like the different color fonts, takes too much effort to read and quote. I think if ppl come to this thread they should expect spoilers and in depth conversation about each episode.
Yeah, I LOVED that she went and met the waitress. I thought that was a cute scene. I really like Margie. In some ways she has it more together than the other wives...but in other ways not (gulf war widow ). And what business is Bill's mom and uncle getting into? It is taking place in the laundry mat, but they don't actually run it as a laundry place?? Oh, and I think Barb would be really hurt by Bill taking a fourth wife. And I hope that the gaming business...
Quote: Originally Posted by firstkid4me I knew the creators were a gay couple but I didn't know they were going to put a gay/lesbian subtext to the show. I know it was hinted that the younger 2 of Don's wives are a little closer than sister-wives should be, but I didn't even put the two together. Yeah, I remember them rubbing feet and eyeing each other during the card game. But I don't remember anything brought up about it since then. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by firstkid4me I thought he was eyeing the cops' gun myself. I didn't think the being daddy's little girl line was meant to infer he's gay, just that he's always been the sort of teacher's pet of the children, always trying to please Roman. I don't remember the go play pretend part. I'm just not sure that Albie is gay. I found this on the HBO board..... From the Advocate: In Big Love, created by gay couple...
Quote: Originally Posted by anniegirl Albie was so super creepie. Blah! Did he follow her and the guy to wherever they were? I missed some of that part. He was parked down the street from their house. I think he was just waiting for a chance to do something. And Sarah out on a date was an easy target. Now she'll go home and tell her dad, then he'll be worried. I don't know if Alby has a plan or if he is just making it up as he goes. He...
Quote: Originally Posted by firstkid4me I think him being gay is too obvious, especially since Chloe said so on that documentary extra thing (and no one else did, like it was just her thought on it.) I think the show has really pointed everyone to the conclusion that he is gay. ~Weird scene where he picked the guy up and went to the hotel ~Eyeing the cops butts ~Nicki saying "I'll let you be daddy's little girl" ~Nicki saying "Go...
Quote: Originally Posted by firstkid4me I'm thinking Albie wants Sarah for a new wife. I don't think so, he is gay. I think what he was doing was more threatening, sending a message to Bill to watch out.
Quote: Originally Posted by trinity6232000 But while she is saying all this, she is saying it to a woman with no children, who might be jealous of her giving a child to a couple who want to be parents. I would think the surrogate thing could bite her in the ass in so many ways. I am still shocked she would go there. Ahh! I bet you are right. Because she got really mad after she said "you are doing this for STRANGERS." I LOVED the...
Quote: Originally Posted by firstkid4me What episode (and season) was it where Nicki told off Barb's sister and said, "I said shush!" I LOVED that scene! That was one scene were I really really liked Niki. I am pretty sure it was Episode 10 "The Baptism" Episode recap here Can't wait to watch it tonight!!! :