or Connect

Posts by my2kidz

I like the Vick's vapor plugs for infants, and also use a cool mist humidifier, it helps a lot. I also prop phone books under my son's bed so it's at an angle and he's not laying flat for it to settle in his chest.
Too much magnesium will give you diarrhea, cramping, and bloating that you describe. Magnesium is a natural laxative. If you have ever heard of milk of magnesia it is a laxative which main ingredient is magnesium. If you are having these symptoms, I would definitely cut back or switch to a lower dosage because it sounds like you are getting too much magnesium. Have you heard of Peter Gillham's natural vitality magnesium supplement. I use Natural calm, and it is great. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by wildflower18 I did get 7 rounds of antibiotics for Groub B Strep while I was in labor for 37 hours. I've had problems since that with yeast infections/bacterial vaginosis and assumed that I may also have problems with my bowel bacteria, but I do take probiotics on a daily basis and have upped the dosage with each occurance of my flora being out of balance. That could certainly attribute to the hard stools, but I think they...
Quote: Originally Posted by ~Megan~ Perhaps. My mom wants us to live near her but jobs pay less and there would be more gas used for commuting. Also the quality of life isn't as good (no organics or health food stores, like minded people, etc. But we could get past it buy putting in big orders to Frontier and Azure Standard and having a few quality friends that we see a lot less often). I might be able to work something like that out. I am...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mommy2Amira hmm.. she probably looks latina and of Indian heritage to me. I usually put other for myself and dd. since I'm multiracial myself, and cannot see putting down white for being half arab and half somalian, I put other in both of our boxes. dd is half white too so I don't feel comfortable leaving anyone out. our pics are in my siggy too. People usually assume I'm latina or East Indian too! I just wanted...
Megan, I have been a sahm for about 7 years now and have some ideas for you that may help. First, you can supplement your income from home - here are a couple of legitimate companies that hire you from home: www.alpineaccess.com www.liveops.com www.keyforcash.com ...Just to name a few. These are real companies that I have personally worked for and found to be legit. Anyone that asks for money or fees is a SCAM plain and simple. Alpine Access is great and they...
Some of my dd's favorite ones are: Nicktriopolis and Club Penguin. But I think the chats are very limited as to what they can say, for example they can pick from a variety of pre-made sentences to chat but cannot enter their own words. She wanted to chat so I let her open a gmail account and she added all her friends and chats only with people she knows.
Well, if she is using a tanning bed, she obviously cares about the way she looks. So, this technique may work for you. Go to http://www.age-me.com, upload her photo and age her virtually. Tell her between the smoking and the tanning beds, this is her future.
Well if it was me personally, I would let him keep the cell phone but cancel the text and picture services. If anything it should save you 10 bucks and give you piece of mind that it won't happen again. And he'll still have the phone for communication/emergency needs.
Well, my daughter is 11 years old, and she is always coming home with stories about "so and so is going out with johnny" and "so and so wants to ask out josh", and I tell her, do you even know what 'going out' means?? 11 is so young but it is pretty common nowadays. When I worked in the health care field, you would not believe the number of 12 y/o pregnancies that would pass by my desk. I've been wondering if I should have "the talk" with her. I feel like I should but...