or Connect

Posts by ChristSavesAll

Anyone interested in a KAM snap co-op?   Prices are as follows:   $2.00 per $100 sets   $19 per $1000 sets   $15 for snap pliers (comes with die set for size 16, 20 and 24)   Die sets for DK-98 snap press $15 each size If we get enough people we can get the snap presses for $35 NO Co-op fee!   Paypal fee is just $1 You can choose any of the colors between 1-36, I'll attach a color card in a bit. Any interest?
I am still here too, course today is my due date and aside from some nesting for a couple days, cramps last night, not much else goin on to indicate labor is on it's way... but I'm hoping with the full moon tomorrow that baby will decide to come then.
I take DE while bfing and while preggo and we've had no problems with it. DE adsorbs heavy metals and toxins, they are bound to the DE and eliminated in your stool and urine so you don't need to worry about it coming through in breast milk, if anything it makes breast milk healthier as it should help keep the heavy metals out of breast milk since it's pulling it out of your body. I began giving it to my kids when my daughter was 1.5 and it helped stop the decay of her...
I LOVE it! It's like a buffet of birth stories!! Thanks!
Both my UC babies came mid-day so I expect this one will as well... I'm torn in that both my daughters 2 and 3 are excited about the baby and even the birth after watching birth videos and whatnot, I do want them to be able to experience the birth of their new baby sister or brother. I feel that they are entitled to it, being that they too will birth one day when they're older and though they may not remember much I know that the normalcy of it all will imprint on them....
I was unable to feel much movement til I was about 21 weeks and then it was so light, which is strange compared to my last two which I felt around 14 weeks and regularly since then. I pretty much figured on my own that I have the anterior placenta but don't really have any proof of it.   I'm 25 weeks as of yesterday and boy have they kicked up in intensity!!! They went from these light jabs and kicks barely visible to these assaulting ninja moves and you can now see...
Based on research and reading I did while pregoo with dd1 this is what I came across frequently "By drinking coconuts we give ourselves a instant blood transfusion. " from http://www.youngcoconuts.com/benefits.html.... After experiencing the horrible effects of low iron after my first UC I sent hubby to the store to buy as many coconuts as he could and drank the juice from 3 immediately and a few more the next day, I was feeling much much better a few hours after the...
I started out UCing pretty much like this, my son was born in the hospital via induction at a learning hospital, WORST experience ever! My voice was never heard except when I told them I was taking a break at different points while I pushed and did so how I felt was helpful and how I wanted which they HATED. The worst part for me wasn't the way they treated me, I could try to get over that, but they took my beautiful son away and kept him in the nursery for FIVE hours!!!...
I've had my son in the hospital with every stinkin nurse, doctor wanabe and doctor with their hands all over me and seein parts of me no one but my hubby and parents should see. I've had two beautiful UC's with my mother and husband present and greatly enjoyed them except for how hands on my mom likes to be, think of a hands on midwife who like to do checks and well that's my mom. In labor I'm so in this "I don't care, whatever!" mood that I don't say anything cause I'm...
Ithappened, I do the same thing at different points, especially in the beginning of the pregnancy. I'd eat so much candy that I'd not only feel nauseously sick but also began coming down with a cold, thankfully though I keep food grade DE on hand and took a couple heaping tablespoons in some juice, napped and it killed the cold and I was back to feeling better... the only downside here is then I feel like I'm free to do it again later in the evening