or Connect

Posts by mommy2twinboys

We are not having it done. I didnt have it done with my first because of so many false positives. What I cant believe is how the OB/GYNs seem to push it on you. I switched doctors with this pregnancy because we wanted to have a VBAC. Both doctors asked multiple times after my husband and I said no. I have to go back to the doctor in three weeks instead of the usual four in "case we change our mind". I was like NO NO NO we are still not having it done..
We're VBACing too! My first pregnancy was breach twins also. It was hard to find someone in my area who would do a VBAC. We live in a smaller town so we have to drive an hour to find someone who was willing to let me try.
Kenosha, WI
Name: Tricia Age:31 Due Dateecember 23, 2007 Pregnancy #:2 Family (partner and/or other children)H Rob, 4 year old twins Matthew and Ryan Birth Plans/Preferences:Not sure yet Anything else you'd like to share:So excited to be here!!!!
I took a Pilates class at the gym I go to. I was crying it was so hard. It was supposed to be a class for beginners but it was way to hard for me and I got a neckache and backache.
I read 7 Myths of Working Mothers: Why Children and (Most) Careers Just Don't Mix by Suzanne Venker. It is a great book! Made me really feel like I made the right choice.
When my boys were younger it happened all the time, everytime we went out. It seems twins attract a lot of people. I had total strangers ask to hold the boys many times. I don't know if I was really overprotective but it grossed me out.
Mothering Multiples by Karen Gromada is a great book! Tell her not to give up. So many people told me that you could not BF twins. I know now they were very wrong. I know people from the twins club who did until there babes were 3 years old.
Nice to meet you!
polar