or Connect

Posts by SAHDS

Awesome - congrats! How exciting! You'll have to let us all know when it comes out. Too funny about the Starbucks. DH was just saying "what's with you going to Starbucks every day?" (I usually never do because I rarely leave the house) and I said "I NEED it". Plus, I am obsessed with the cinnamon swirl coffee cake (accompanied by a plain, triple shot latte)- to DIE for! Deadline is tomorrow to find lead parents for the school auction baskets. I'm room mom for...
YES! I always say I'd move states if our Ped. did. She is absolutely AMAZING! We've gone through 2 moves in the nearly 9 years we've been seeing her. It takes just under an hour each way now.
Yep, even their undershirts. I LOVE to iron and cannot leave the house if I'm wrinkled.
Started as Bejeweled - the hours I've wasted. Moved onto Farmtown - got to level 34 and bought the mansion in 3 weeks. Yeah, THREE WEEKS. Moved to Farmville - which I still play, kind of. I really like Fish World. But my REAL obsession: Sorority Life. UGH, I can't believe it and it's so embarrassing but I LOVE the competitive nature of it. YIKES. I like Farkle okay but the pro version is creepy. I get all kinds of weirdos so I don't play pro...
Quote: Originally Posted by bobandjess99 I would turn it around and say that if you are concerned, it is something YOU should have mentioned. Especially if you know your beliefs/restrictions are probably on the stricter side. If you were truly concerned about something, I guess I'd expect you to mention it to me..like if your kid had a food allergy or religious restriction to something, etc - something that woudl affect/be an issue at a sleepover. I...
Things have been CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY around here. i am literally too tired to even recount the ast few weeks. Thank GOD they've slowed down for now! DS's birthday is on the 19th so I've started the planning for that and that's about it right now (YEA). I don't have to do Thanksgiving since we're going to fam's house. Vicki - any pics yet? kay4 - you'll get there
Kids - in bed by 8:00pm, I wake them up at 7:30am for school DH - works graveyard, wakes up at 3:30pm before the kids come home, leaves for work at 8:00pm when kids are in bed, comes home at 7:00am before the kids wake Me - go to bed anywhere from 1am to 5 am, up at 7am, usually crawl back into bed with DH after I drop the kids off at school. Even though I'm the SAHP, DH sees them almost as much as I do because of his awesome schedule. On his 3 days off/week, we go...
That home made me sad. I did, however, love the mom's attitude of what is important.
Quote: Originally Posted by lolar2 My grandmother did take anti-anxiety medication for a lot of her adult life. It did not make her messy! She still vacuumed every day and kept everything meticulous, and threw out a lot of things. But it made it possible for her to deal with the fact that my grandfather kept a big pile of old tools in the shed out back. And she stopped scrubbing the dishes with soap before putting them in the dishwasher. Thank...
I just turned 30 2 weeks ago and I was so excited. It's such a nice milestone, something new. I mean, I've been married with children since I was a teenager so it was kind of a cool change to be "in my 30s". I like it