or Connect

Posts by SAHDS

DH. : WYF day of the week?
Quote: Originally Posted by JessicaRenee Anything by...nevermind. I'll get booed off the internet for that one. Ooooh, do tell! : I agree about Tolkien. I couldn't get past the 359 pages of Hobbit Weed at the beginning of The Fellowship of the Ring. Snoooooooooze-fest.
It's not her birthday, just a fun night with the girls. Quote: Originally Posted by meemee i guess for them the key would be to leave them alone to do whatever they want to do in their rooms. That's what I'm afraid of. I never had any parties or sleepovers until I was in my mid-teens (ugh, bitter) so I don't want to live through this vicariously, LOL. I want to be a part of it but I do know I need to step back if that's what DD wants. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola I tried reading The Grapes of Wrath in high school and hated it, but then I read it when I was about 34 or 35 and I really enjoyed it. : I couldn't stand it in high school (I don't think I even got halfway done), but I tried again when I was about 26-27 and I LOVED it. Quote: Originally Posted by journeymom That lovely book is being made into a movie, Viggo Mortensen is playing the...
The Fat Lady?
We don't use them now, but I always went with the Hoover Wind Tunnels. They were always top-rated on Consumer Reports and we loved ours.
Hair spray () gets it off of glass. Maybe plastic too (?)
I was so excited to watch this and did enjoy the first show. I won't be watching anymore episodes. I just cannot get over the commercials. My LORD, they were every 9.2 seconds. I was going mad!
Quote: Originally Posted by AFWife Gotcha... So does my "right winged conservative" views keep me from being crunchy? We're "crunchy cons". There was a thread a little while back about it.
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie nah, that one is laughing, and it's kinda evil, but the laugh isn't evil. we're hoping for something more along the lines of "Everything is going according to my plan! and now... to take over the World! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAaaaaa" I'll try to find a smilie that conveys that emotion. Is there a "drumming fingers together, head down, eyes up" like Mr. Burns-esque? And Dinosaurs was my favorite show! ...