or Connect

Posts by nmm2112

Quote: Originally Posted by Nathan1097 You will eventually. It took me several months, as I recall, though. Ohhh.... anyone else...? I guess I need to be patient.
I just got Mirena (7wks Postpartum). My PP-bleeding had stopped 2wks after having DD. As soon as I had the Mirena placed I started spotting. I've been spotting ever since. So, I started having to use pantyliners back on Nov 18th and have been now for getting close to a month now... I know it can cause spotting but I guess I didn't think I'd have to use a pantyliner everyday....forever....: What's your experience? Will I ever stop bleeding...
Just wanted to post quickly.... My #3 WAS very aggressive from about 21mths to 25mths -- we're not an aggressive family, and his older brother and sis are both pretty gentle kids. he was biting, and hitting mostly but would go after big kids too (8yr olds... ) he'd do anything to try to start something. I never could figure out if it was for attention (although I thought I was giving him lots already)...he'd call people "baby" to try to get his siblings to...
I've been baby wearing for many years and have tried them all (so to speak) For the newborn stage I love a stretchy wrap (like the moby). It's easy to make a wrap cheaply yourself! check out www.wearyourbaby.com
I want to love them.... but they alwys seem to "ride up" and get twisted and i don't like wrinkles pressing on my newborn. Last one she wore to bed, the neck ended up around her waist because she wiggled through the neck hole... she's only 6.5lbs, so we'll probably try again in a few weeks. I have most of the main brands.
My friend Tracy (www.wearyourbaby.com) made me a babywearing dress!!! I noticed your siggie with a sewing machine -- she said it was easy to make. We made a short youtube video yesterday so hopefully it'll be up this weekend and perhaps you can give it a try? My baby is 6.5lbs now and it works wonderfully for us!!! I also really like stretchy homemade wraps at this age!:
Still here -- I'm 42wks today (or 41+5) depending on which EDD you go by.... I'm probably going to get my membranes swept today...
I'm 41+1...and no signs of anything happening.... I'm ready to meet this baby!!! My last baby came around 41+5... so we'll see?....
I "knew" just a few days after DTD that I was preggie --- it was frustrating to get the neg results because I kept POS's..... Sounds like you might have a "bun in the oven" mama!!!
Hey Maemaesmama!!! I'm so sorry to hear about DD's ALL diagnosis -- I still can't believe it's been a year since Gabe was diagnosed with ALL. The marathon is just beginning.... the chemo against ALL is surely more of a marathon than a sprint and can be full of lots of yucky things... Feel free to PM or email me if you want to chat with a mama who is a little bit ahead of you on what it's all like.... I'm not sure about alternate type therapies and whatnot... The...