or Connect

Posts by floiejo2

I believe my DD, who will be 6 in August, has AS. I've been trying to figure it out for a long time and she fits almost every "symptom" for Aspergers. She will be going to the doctor next month and I will bring it up roses if we can figure it out for sure. She is socially awkward although doesn't fit the extreme end of the spectrum on social aspects. She has motor skill delays, that's a big one, she gets very focused on one topic or thing at a time, she is talkative but...
Bump Still looking for recommendations, Dr. Hesz is not taking new patients and Dr. Nash is a pay per service provider. Anyone else have any? We ended up in Centerville. Thanks!!!
Can someone please tell me if there are personal/philosophical vaccination exemptions in Ohio?
I am moving to the Dayton area with my three children in two weeks, I am in need of a pediatrician who is no vax friendly. Thanks for any input!!!
I'm sorry you're going through this! It sucks! to put it bluntly. My first two dds also HATED the car, literally the second they were placed in the carseat and buckled ( it didn't even have to be in the car) they would scream bloody murder until they were taken back out. We live an hour and a half from anything so it was really terrible. With my first it lasted until we turned her at 1 yr ( didn't know any better then and we were desperate), then it did get better, not...
Thank you for the reply! The red on her upper cheek is from a face sticky pad because she is on oxygen at night, so that area is irritated.
X posted in parenting and allergies...   What are they?? My 10 wk old has had them for just maybe a few weeks now. They are mostly on her cheeks and forehead but she also has some on her arms and legs, none on her torso. When they first appeared I thought they were heat rash, but yet they're not red. She does have the occasional heat rash spots because it's in the 90's here and I wear her a lot. Is it clogged sweat glands, baby acne, eczema or dry skin, an allergic...
X posted in allergies and life with a babe...   What are they?? My 10 wk old has had them for just maybe a few weeks now. They are mostly on her cheeks and forehead but she also has some on her arms and legs, none on her torso. When they first appeared I thought they were heat rash, but yet they're not red. She does have the occasional heat rash spots because it's in the 90's here and I wear her a lot. Is it clogged sweat glands, baby acne, eczema or dry skin, an...
X posted in parenting...   What are they?? My 10 wk old has had them for just maybe a few weeks now. They are mostly on her cheeks and forehead but she also has some on her arms and legs, none on her torso. When they first appeared I thought they were heat rash, but yet they're not red. She does have the occasional heat rash spots because it's in the 90's here and I wear her a lot. Is it clogged sweat glands, baby acne, eczema or dry skin, an allergic reaction to...
Okay so I've been doing research on different carriers. I go back and forth...I like the wrapsody bali breeze type wraps but since that's so similar to the moby, I'm kinda wanting something different to have more options. I've been looking at the maya ring sling as well as the sleeping baby production ones (although she seems really backed up and I want something now), and also the light on shoulder ring sling cause it's only $30. But I think I want a loose tail to use...