or Connect

Posts by JamieB

Like you both on Facebook!
We would love to win this basket!!! Love Gaia products!
Popping in to rave about the couch to five k program! I loved it! I always wanted to be a runner and have tried to run many times over the yearsbut wasn't able to last more than a minute or so. I was over 200lbs when I started Couch 2 5k last November and was running 10k by march. Mind you I am pretty slow but I am running! After the couch to five k in did the gateway to ten k. Both great programs. There is actually a couch to five k forum I found really helpful. Good...
Still can't quote. Sorry I agree that it happens hours later because it takes a while for the blood flow to return. I find it's worse if my nipple gets brushed too roughly or something. I have been meaning to get those things for my bars that keep my bra away from my nipples. Does anyone know what they are called? They are like plastic shields? Op have you tried the b6? And another poster was asking about the shape of your nipple after nursing. If it has a crease that...
Thanks very one. I was planning on just getting the dap for him. I thought I had read that the first dose is something like 80% effective? Anyway dh talked me out of it and told me I was overreacting. So whatever. My nephew was not a confirmed case but it seemed pretty likely. Apparently now the doctor is convinced it is not pertussis. Just trying to scare her about he vaccines I guess because when she went back and damned her son be tested the doctor changed his...
I'm going crazy over this multi quote thing! Gah!!!! Anyway. Lol. I'm not sure exactly how the b6 works but it does. I use he jamieson brand. Just regular b6 worked for me although I've heard a complex is better. Not sure which one though. Sorry! Yes the pain happens on and off for me after nursing. It can go on for hours. Never during nursing though. Only after. My bare hand used to be enough with my first two babes but not o much this time. The vasospasms seem to get...
How quickly does it take effect? None of my kids have any vaccines but it seems my nephew has pertussis and to be honest it is pretty scary for me. My youngest is only three months so I am thinking of trying to get him an appointment tomrorrw to get the two month vaccines. Does anyone have info on the number of deaths per case of pertussis? I can't seem to find that anywhere.
Missed this one. Most doctors have never heard of vasospasm/Reynauds of the nipple. They probably will not be much help. Sorry to be a downer.  Ive had this wih all three of my babes and no dcorts had any idea how to help me. And I never had thrush either. You don't necessarily have thrush.    If I had to guess I'd say yourits probably caused by the latch in your case or it would have started sooner.    Yes it will get better when the latch improves if that's what's...
Can't get the multi quote to work. Anyway. I have had this with all three o my babies. It WILL get better. I'm trying to remember all the questions I wanted to answer without the multi quote. Definitely vasospasms/Reynauds.. The nipple turning white then purple and the burning pain. Textbook. Probably caused by a bad latch but not necessarily. Some people experience it no matter what. You probably don't have thrush. I think you would be experiencing pain during feeds...
    We have three boys :D. 4yo,2yo and 6 weeks. My 4yo is also quite small. 30lbs and not quite 38 in.