or Connect

Posts by heather+mike2005

Hi! Is anyone familiar with them? They're located in PA. Thanks!
Bah.  Back to the drawing board for me.  AF showed up today.  That's ok, though.  It's a new day, right?  I definitely will try that massage in a few months if this doesn't work.    How are things going for you.  My fingers are crossed!
Hi all, I picked up 3 smart pots to plant my lettuce in.  I was wondering if anyone has used them for veggies and if so did you have a lot of success?  I was thinking about ordering some of the larger sizes but I didn't want to invest too much in them if they're not worth the money.   Thank you, thank you!
I took DS before he turned 2.  Maybe 2 months before?  All they did was look at his teeth.  He's going back again this month and I think they may try to do a cleaning, this time, if he'll let them.  The dentist said they wouldn't push it if he won't let them because he's still very young.  I just wanted him to get used to going so he isn't scared.  I'm not sure why but I have always loved going to the dentist as weird as that sounds.  I think it's because I had good...
I do!  I sleep with DS (he's 2) on a queen size mattress in his room.  It's much safer than the mattress on my bed which is very high off the ground and we have hardwood floors.   I've been with him every night for as long as he has been on this earth and as much as I love it I'm ready to be done.  Please don't take that the wrong way!  I miss my bed!  Plus, I'm ttc bebe #2 so it behooves me to be in my own bed, right?    That said, my DH and I took DS to pick out...
That's great, Anna!  My second appt went well.  This time, I had tiny jumper cables attached to the needles for extra stimulation.  I'm due for AF on 3/5 so we'll see what happens.  I have to admit, I don't feel the wicked PMS symptoms I usually would be feeling about now.  I did mention it when I went for my first appointment so maybe it's just the acupuncture...but I'd like to think it's because I'm pg!  We'll see.  I have my fingers crossed for you.    I'm really...
My mom was a SAHM.  She loved it and wouldn't have traded that experience for anything.  I had a great childhood because she was home with me and my brother, I think.  When I am finally blessed with a second child I will likely stay home, too.  I don't make enough money at my current job that it would be worth it to keep working. 
I have a cleaning man who comes out and I don't know what I would do without him.  I do the laundry, however.   Well, I do my and my ds laundry.  The hubs is on his own for his.  Ha ha!   The money spent is totally worth it for the extra time that I get with my kiddo.  We don't have a ton of time during the week to spend together (my DS is 2 and goes to bed fairly early) and I don't want to waste our weekends cleaning.    I do like cleaning, as weird as it sounds.  I...
Animals, hands down! 
You've described my life, Skippy918.  I feel like I should be doing something with my DS but at the end of the day I'm tired.  I don't think the fact that it's dark early in the evening helps, either.  So depressing.   I can't wait for the weather to get nicer so I can take my DS outside after dinner.  Once it stays lighter later I think it'll be easier.  We're getting a swingset/playset this Spring.  I'm sure that will be well used...by my DS and me!  We're lucky enough...