or Connect

Posts by The Harpy

Has he been tested for diabetes? Is he drinking excessive amounts? My DSS was diagnose diabetic at 2.5 yr and that was a major sign.
Im so sorry. :(  How are your kids doing? Are you getting some counseling for you too?
I would go for it. :)   My dd has been going to Daddy's house for 5 night weekends every other weekend for almost a year and she started around that time. It was perfectly fine and they are so much closer for it!
I would suggest seeing your family Dr.   I had the same thing happen, an outbreak that continued and it was odd but they were small and mostly clear and just bothered 'me'. I went in and had them removed by a dermatologist and she did some tests and I had a viral infection and these were being caused by the virus.   She had me taking some meds for 14 days and then they never came back. Otherwise they would have continued to appear she said.   For the record,...
I know it is hard but I totally understand. I nmy case DD is 2.5 yrs old and we split when she was 18 months old. She has always done ON's and usually EOW Thus-Mon at Dad's house. It works well fo rus.   I know it is hard but if you back off the ON's it will be harder to start them up again.   Does she cry AT daddy's house or just when she is with you about it?   I admit we are at the point now where DD doesnt' cry during transitions and she goes with the...
None here but I am following along looking for suggestions. I am a single working Mum of 3. My kids ar 18, 10 and 2.5 and the 2.5 exhausts me. And she naps at daycare still (they all do) and I am just falling down exhausted by 8:30 but she is still going until 10
Agreed. Ex's first person he dated after we split was a disaster. She was my hairdresser and our friend and she was sexting him and she was married. And he was niave and thought she was flirting until it got to a certain point and then he was in.   They split which is good and it was b/c she found out that I found out.   She was buying DD stuff, playing with her, babysat her, snuggled her. She hadn't had daughters, she just had two older sons so an 18 mo old...
This is my biggest fear. Ex was "not dating" (but was seriously dating) a common friend for a bit. It was eating me inside. Now he has a "friend" who he swears is just a friend. They went swimming with her kids, his kids and our DD two weekends ago and it really bothered me.   I don't know how to feel ok with it either so I just wanted to say I get it . *hug*  Becca is just 27 months old... just over 2 and it makes me feel so angry and sad that she has someone else...
I am going to be more open about my previous situation on here than I usually am.   In September I just ended a 3 yr relationship with my now-ex that sounded SO much like your current situation.   My partner had 3 kids from his first relationship. Currently 8, 13, 15. Mother was very in the picture, very controlling, too woo for my liking. Woo and unresearched. I have 2 kids, currently 10 and 17. And WE have one together age 2. She was unplanned completely, IUD...
BC mama here... call the local public health office and ask them. A lot of the international vax clinics can carry the individual vax's or order it to get it in. :)