or Connect

Posts by Jottum

I'm not sure if you have already made a decision or not but I wanted to add my 2 cents ;-)   I have first hand experience with Henry Ford West Bloomfield, U of M and Providence in Southfield. Both Wendy & Kate are nice but I do not have firsthand experience with them. I do not know of a home birth friendly OB. However, perhaps your family doctor would be willing to help in the case of a needed transfer?   We birth at home now but if I had to have a hospital birth...
We offer placenta services as well, servicing MI, OH, IN &IL.   We are ask interested in hearing from moms who have consumed their placentas. We are conducting a placentophagia research study. The short form can be submitted from our website.   Your Placenta itsyourplacenta.com yourplacenta@yahoo.com Placenta services include: encapsulation w/non-GMO capsules, jewelry, professional photography, organic custom skin salve, tinctures w/organic alcohol, organic...
i know of a midwife that takes payments and is a vbac virtuoso. pm me if you are still looking and would like details.    gosh i am so sorry about your awful experiences. i'm a vbac mom myself. i have had 3 vbac's - 2 at home. you'll be fine and it sounds like you know that.   
Peggy,   Yes, please do!   I also wanted to mention that in addition to this, "survey", we are also working with a small, "subset" of local women whom we are following very closely. Obviously the results from *each* will be published. But I think that it's exciting that we will have an intimate group in addition to all of the wonderful women who are contributing to the above survey.   Also, I will be releasing, "preliminary" statistics soon. We are almost at...
i use wix.com. i have an, "upgraded" plan but their free sites are beautiful as well.    my site: www.itsyourplacenta.com
    I am conducting a Placentophagia research study. If you, your clients or someone you know has consumed their placenta(s) in one way or another, I would love to hear about it. There is very little data available. This will be an ongoing study expected to last for at least 2 years. I will be publishing the results twice a year. I would like unbiased input from moms who have consumed their placentas - even if they did not experience any benefits. All answers will...
  I am conducting a Placentophagia research study. If you or someone you know has consumed their placenta(s) in one way or another, I would love to hear about it. There is very little research available. This will be an ongoing study expected to last for at least 2 years. I will be publishing my results twice a year. I would like unbiased input from moms who consumed their placentas - even if they did not experience any benefits. All answers will remain anonymous...
I realize that this is an old thread but I wanted to pass along this information for an encapsulators for Southern MI & Northern OH: http://www.facebook.com/itsyourplacenta Email: yourplacenta@yahoo.com
Quote: Originally Posted by Diyan Yes, many of the OT laws were about health and safety, but many of them were ritual purification for the purpose of setting themselves apart to God. We who are in Jesus are pure and set aside in him, and the OT ritual laws don't apply. However, there's nothing wrong with having a period of abstinence after the birth of a child, as long as you aren't doing it to try to fulfill the law, and as long as you and your...
Aron, That was "old testament" stuff, do you think it would still apply? Also, I think that denying DH would be a sin. BTDT which is how & why my daddy God lovingly convicted me the last time I got pregnant. Sarah, after I had my twins (just turned 3), I prayed for a longer spacing and I got it! After I had the next, I prayed for a longer spacing...but denied my DH in an attempt to control the timing.... and it created issues Then, I felt like we slapped satan in...