or Connect

Posts by potatocraft

Hey Neighbor!  We live in Whitefield.  I have  2 boys, 2.5 and 3 months. 
I'm so sorry for your loss. It is ok to not know what to feel, anything you feel is ok.
I had a wonderful Turkey Bacon on Garlic roll today from subway. And i had Cheddar on it and they toasted it. And it had Tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and pickles on it. And it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo good! Seriously.
Hi, Please add me. I am due Feb. 28 or March 1 depending dating vs US. And being diabetic they like me to have my babies early rather then late. So it will be a February baby for me!!!!
I would be very open to a craft swap. I knit, crochet, sew, embroider.... what have you. A bead swap would be cool too.
Oh yeah! I will be 2nd tri on Tuesday!!!! Actually Tuesday is my anniversary too. So yeah, should be a great day! Now bring on the unicorns and fairy farts!!!!!!
Hello all, I just had a scan today to see how things are going and they gave me a due date of 2/28 or 3/1 depending on which picture they measure. So.....I'm diabetic and the midwife doesn't really want me to go past 39 weeks. So we will see, but I am most likely having this little one in February. This will be my second baby in 5 pregnancies. And all of my losses were around 9 weeks so I feel pretty good about this one. I am going for a VBAC with this one so...
Well I went to my High Risk OB and we are good to go!!!! He even encourages VBAC even with my funky uterus!!! So yeah!!!!!!! And baby has a hb of 176 and was really squirmy the whole time! So cute! In other news I have my first midwife appt of Wednesday. And I'm not feeling as crappy as long as I eat every few hours. If I get too hungry, watch out!
I am so sorry for your loss. If there is anything I can do please send me a PM.
Don't the Duggars all have J names? I would tend to try to avoid getting in the trend because of that. By child 7 or 8 it would seem like you were reaching, especially if you have that many, you never know. ya know?