or Connect

Posts by potatocraft

Ds has two middle names. We just decided that instead of picking a family name for both the first and middle name we would give him an original first name and each pick a family name for middle names. So he is named Fynnaghan Carter Toby T____. It works. Soon to be sproglet will be named in a similar fashion. As for forms, either the whole name fits or we use CT for initials. Cause we are weird like that.
I am joining the nauseous club....I don't remember it being this icky with Fynn, maybe I blocked it out. I did puke last night....and that is a pregnancy first. I am right now munching on some NutCrisp crackers hoping the protein will make me feel a bit better. We will see. I do love going to visit dh at work. He works at a hospital and they have crushed ice dispensers....I wanna marry one. Ds has seen a TON of netflix movies this week....I really hope this only...
I'm so sorry for your loss...If you want to talk, pm me, I've had 3 m/c before and have been there.
Hey, so I'm having my queezies right around dinner time but it majorly depends on smells for me. I can be all ready to chow down but if something smells weird to me or someone opens a jar of peanut butter then forget it, I'm done for the night...
I'm a knitter! I don't know what I'll knit this time. I didn't knit much for Fynn because he was a summer baby but a baby born in March will need all sorts of warmer stuff.....
And this will be MC #3......Now I just have to wait, because I sure as heck don't want another d&c.
Sure, why not! I'm in.
Ds is Fynnaghan For the next we are thinking Eammon, Ianto, Jayne... And for a girl Rowain, and for some reason Elinore
I hear ya! But as a reassurance, I gagged plenty yesterday. And just had a total crying breakdown this morning. So I'm feel better about feeling worse, hehe.
Congratulations! I went to the Midwife yesterday for my first appointment. And she had my first US report. And apparently what they didin't tell my while I was getting the US is that there is a good chance of Multiples.....So I totally get your scareds.......I have another us next wednesday to confirm and check dates and stuff like that. And I'm looking at the size of our car....