or Connect

Posts by Freedom~Mama

Hope everyone's treasure mapping is going well!  Mine is coming along.  I am not sure if I am done or not yet.  I feel like my map is more simple than it has been in past years but maybe that is a good thing!  I did more writing on it than I usually do and then included some inspiring words and phrases and a few pictures.  I might also do some stuff on pinterest.  I feel that this year I need a map that is a little more specific, with some goals I want to accomplish...
I did a ton of spring cleaning and organizing this weekend, just in time for treasure mapping this week!  I am so excited!
I got my A.A.S in Early Childhood Ed last year and now am a year away from getting my B.A.S in Psychology/Addiction Studies.  I hope to start graduate school next summer for my MSW.  Ultimately I want to be a counselor or social worker and work with women and children that come from domestic abuse situations.   This semester I am taking: Anatomy & Physiology, Ethics for Addictions Counselors, Bloodborne pathogens, a counseling workship, and Addictions & the family...
Hello Mamas.  I just found this thread.  Recently we re-applied for FS and to our shock we didn't qualify and they said we make too much money.  I have no idea how because after we pay all our bills we have close to no money left.  DH works at a decent job but doesn't make a lot of money and usually only works 30-35 hours a week.  I am a full time student and occasionally sub but not often.  We found out on Friday and have been in a panic.  We have been going over...
I have been driving for 15 years and have never been pulled over or gotten a speeding ticket. *knock on wood!*
The biggest thing that has come to fruition is that for the 2011 treasure I did a whole map just about finding my soul mate and the kind of relationship I wanted.  At the time I was single and had just had my heart broken, but for some reason I was compelled to do a map about finding my soul mate.  2 weeks later I randomly met my (now) Fiancé and I know it was because I put it down on paper.  He is literally perfect for me and I never thought I would meet someone like...
I am so glad that she is seeing her Dr. for PPD.  I hope that she is able to get some help.  From what you said about her Husband I just feel like there are a lot of issues going on there and I think that whatever the plan is, he needs to be on board and be helping...I think it is very wrong that he is not being more helpful/proactive in this.
I used to have a binder, I need to make another one!    I found this site and it has a lot of great ideas and info:   http://www.domesticserenity.org/2012/08/creating-a-home-management-notebook/
My girls like the little house on the prairie books and the American Girl books.
^well until you have walked in someone else's shoes there is no room to judge.  I don't understand why you keep posting your judgmental statements.  I don't feel like it is helpful at all.  Everyone's situation is different.  Good for you for getting through all of that and keeping your house spotless.  Not everyone responds to stress or depression the same way.  The point is that she needs help, not to be scorned and judged.  We don't know her or what her situation is. ...